Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Request a GIF/Avatar

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i see you already made it but i'm in the mood to make some gifs so here's a hq one just incase you still want itย :heart:

gnxX1rF.gif

ย 

Thank you babe :heart2:

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 117.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How are these?ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Which part do you want?ย  ย 

  • It's okay, no need to apologize! Just remember it for next timeย  ย  ย  Miraculously under the size limit. Lucky you! ย  ย  ย 

4 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

ย 

Can i have this into an avi please and tyย :heart2:

:heart:

y7eKIlk.gif

37 minutes ago, Avariko said:

Question: How do I make a JPG-AVI look good? Mine always looks like a mess.

Tryย changing your JPG file format on your computer into .gif and upload it to LQ avi

20 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Tryย changing your JPG file format on your computer into .gif and upload it to LQ avi

I'll keep this in mind, thanks! Sticking with GIFs for now.

tBXqecw.gif

ย 

For some reasons my old HQ avi doesn't show, I guess there are some limitations now, can somebody adjust it and make it available to use (like making it smaller or shorter), I forgot how to do it, thanks.

ย 

ย 

Can someone make me a new avi please? :heart2:ย ( @hallucinate/ @Mr. Blue_Shirtย )ย 

ย 

1.52-1.59 please :heart2:ย Thank you very muchย 

On 6/27/2022 at 7:10 AM, xfreshkidxx said:

Can i have this made into a gif?ย :lmao:

z7smxIE.gif

19 hours ago, Leptine said:

For some reasons my old HQ avi doesn't show, I guess there are some limitations now, can somebody adjust it and make it available to use (like making it smaller or shorter), I forgot how to do it, thanks.

5tMxso4.gif

46 minutes ago, Somi said:

1.52-1.59 please :heart2:ย Thank you very muchย 

vRpvkis.gif

@Mr. Blue_Shirtย Hi daddy, can you please make me a HQ avi sized gif of this video, and speed it up just a tad? Thanks sir!

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

@Mr. Blue_Shirtย Hi daddy, can you please make me a HQ avi sized gif of this video, and speed it up just a tad? Thanks sir!

X3tgmjd.gif

ย 

I hope the quality is good cause i made this on my phone lmao

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

X3tgmjd.gif

ย 

I hope the quality is good cause i made this on my phone lmao

this is perfect, thank you so much!

ย 

X3tgmjd.gif

11 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

ย 

ย 

I hope the quality is good cause i made this on my phone lmao

Can I have an avi of this instagram post please?ย :dancehall:

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfXYW6cp_v9/

On 6/28/2022 at 9:44 AM, Baby Judas said:

I need an avi-size for this please.. :heart2:

ย 

IMG_7102.gif

ย 

Hiย @Mr. Blue_Shirt, can you help me with this one? Thank you. :hug:

does anyone have the gif of oprah looking forward as the camera zooms in. its from an interview of her wearing a purple outfitย 

ย 

also that gif of tamera on the real getting made about her racist husbandย 

17 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Can I have an avi of this instagram post please?ย :dancehall:

68zoudI.gif

13 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Hiย @Mr. Blue_Shirt, can you help me with this one? Thank you. :hug:

Is it like this??

ย 

DoGM3WK.gif

12 hours ago, Katamari said:

does anyone have the gif of oprah looking forward as the camera zooms in. its from an interview of her wearing a purple outfitย 

ย 

also that gif of tamera on the real getting made about her racist husbandย 

I only have the Tamera gif since i saved it to my imgur account months ago nnn

ย 

GEePX1D.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.