Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36.9k
  • Views 784.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

1 hour ago, California said:

waking up to pitchfork fumblings

a woman in a black shirt and blue shorts is standing in front of a kitchen counter .

You can't even take one second to realize how big this is for Tinashe?

3.gif

10 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

i'm famished.

eat some good food

14 minutes ago, Escape said:

You can't even take one second to realize how big this is for Tinashe?

3.gif

like igaf about that girl

3.gif

but whatever maybe when she dethrones bridge phobia with most acclaimed album of the year I'll celebrate a bit

3.gif

Whenever I see posts of "the best lyrics" from Gracie or Phoebe Floppers it's always just some random sentence like „I had to let you go" okay wow I guess clap

Just now, Angelshark said:

Whenever I see posts of "the best lyrics" from Gracie or Phoebe Floppers it's always just some random sentence like „I had to let you go" okay wow I guess clap

it's always shite like this

Susie's The Creatures discography randomly not being available to me, a true Japanese experience just like she wanted.

3.gif

was expecting iamamiwhoami BLUE tenth sequel based on cover and got something better

296319981-5995315830495677-3380925851717

12 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Just saw the conatus score for Innamoramento, ban from the rate

gretchen-sad.gif

Still two potential 10+ scores and two 9s on it mind you

p4k.gif

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

Still two potential 10+ scores and two 9s on it mind you

p4k.gif

That Je te rends ton amour stanning better not be reverse psychology trolling

gretchen-sad.gif

Just now, Suilen said:

That Je te rends ton amour stanning better not be reverse psychology trolling

gretchen-sad.gif

Why would I play games about Mylène's best song

gretchen-sad.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Why would I play games about Mylène's best song

gretchen-sad.gif

To make the Sans logique stans tank it in retaliation, I know their fingers are itching to

gretchen-sad.gif

Just booked a a flight to Seoul for $105. Working for an airline has its perks I guess.

I have to fly via the US though. biblio

About to be done with song games because only there you could send a song everyone around you loves, and the people would be like meh.

gretchen-sad.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.