Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

conratus score is gonna be whatever since a certain someone decided to waste their 12 on the most random innamoramento song

gretchen-sad.gif

  • Replies 36.9k
  • Views 784.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

1 hour ago, California said:

conratus score is gonna be whatever since a certain someone decided to waste their 12 on the most random innamoramento song

gretchen-sad.gif

If it's Grammy-toi it's not random at all it's very logical actually

8 minutes ago, playboi said:

If it's Grammy-toi it's not random at all it's very logical actually

we are talking about random songs not fan favorites baby

gretchen-sad.gif

How is it October already. What do you mean I'll probably have to move again next month

instahot.gif?backend=b2&ex=6abeff3d&is=6

okay going to order season greetings during pre order period screw it. Ill just tell my post office once its shipped to hold it for me so I can just pick it up. because Redirect mail cost like $70 bucks

The discourse over y'all

gretchen-sad.gifI can see where the issue is coming from and how it ties into the misuse of AAVE but I don't think that policing ESL speakers is particularly productive, and the word itself does reflect the inadequacy of English when it comes to second person pronouns, so it's not the best example in general. And I think there's an aesthetic reason for why something like yous/youse isn't popping off.

got 2 more tubs of the candy ive been hooked on and they'll be gone before halloween

stray-kids-hyunjin.gif

Kelly Clarkson doesn't want me to listen to her music past 2011...

...not that I'm missing anything.

q961v5q.gif

listening to my favourite song of all time and someone who HATESSSSSS Ballads and white men not my all time favourite song being a ballad from a white man

zendaya

but all serious though. He is cute, this song is timeless

Anxiously waiting to see if I got this job or not, they said I'd hear back today but so far nothing

vin.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.