Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I have 100 problems in my life, and the disbandment of Super Junior would solve 100 of them

This is still as catchy as the first listen! And with this video, whew!:jonny6:What a serve this was....:jonnycat:

 

Lowkey interesting read completes with the typical ATRL "why?" title thread format.

 

 

Excited for another Kelp MV :duca:
 

Hopefully Dayola starts the song with an iconic first verse again :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Lowkey interesting read completes with the typical ATRL "why?" title thread format.

 

 

I don’t watch v-lives :rip:

KTRL was right. Girl groups really DO put out better music than boygroups by a HUGE margin.:jonny5:Even AESPA's trashy prelease track is MILES above what BGs put out.

Looking only at the korean title tracks released this year alone... I think the only BG release I cared enough was the Monsta X song and that ASTRO sing is a cute simple bawp, too.

9 years ago the biggest kpop group of all time debuted.


They’ve given us bops, they’ve given us flops, they’ve given us english pop, korean hip-hop, mic-drop, and have constantly been at the top. Now the rest of us want to know:

 

when will it stop? Happy 9 years of terrorism :heart:
 

 

6 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

The first virtual idol made ITS debut today.

 

 

Not only were they the last "performer" on Inkigayo, but they're the banner for SBS kpop youtube channel.  And not only is this kpop web3 scam from a boomer kpop producer, it's also from the same producer that is the chairman of Kiwi Media, which is where GWSN are from.  So now girl groups is being shelved in favor of idols that don't even exist!

 

:cm:

Not this chorus sounding exactly like that Madonna song God Control. :bibliahh:

Edited by Gypsy Guy

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

he is probably the best dancer of 4th gen. 

That title belongs to TEN 

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

girl, TEN debuted in 2016. :skull:

Well Stray kids is known to public since 2017 

 

I thought Yall considered NCT is a 4th gen bb

16 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Well Stray kids is known to public since 2017 

 

I thought Yall considered NCT is a 4th gen bb

What NCT was debuted on the same year as Blackpink and BP was considered 3rd Gen

35 minutes ago, BTS said:

9 years ago the biggest kpop group of all time debuted.


They’ve given us bops, they’ve given us flops, they’ve given us english pop, korean hip-hop, mic-drop, and have constantly been at the top. Now the rest of us want to know:

 

when will it stop? Happy 9 years of terrorism :heart:
 

 

Hopefully when they enlist soon. :fan:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

COCKROACH EMERGENCY!!!!! I repat, COCKROACK EMERGENCY!!!

 

 

UVAma96.gif

46 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

KTRL was right. Girl groups really DO put out better music than boygroups by a HUGE margin.:jonny5:Even AESPA's trashy prelease track is MILES above what BGs put out.

Looking only at the korean title tracks released this year alone... I think the only BG release I cared enough was the Monsta X song and that ASTRO sing is a cute simple bawp, too.

MX and girl groups...now that's a display of TASTE

 

These were also nice boy group title tracks that I can think of rn

 

AVvXsEihtcWhdeOwVdQFx4M9UDTpuwCd9f88-pnd3NtkxIDOKsi7egAP_8JpmkGVt65FH_EUUskMzB76K_q_ruo_eZ82gNu4HT4T0twf3pwmTdBbuzl6vSQh2-QFJBwLN0wbODkCmF3LTKHKee-4csYp8mQlyMN3HgVgxFP4DJ_yYXcHtE8woBze-6cxv1wo=s16000

 

Quote

 

Baidu V Bar announced on June 10th that they jointly purchased 169,913 copies of BTS’s new album “Proof” in total on the first day of its release. This is currently the No.1 joint purchase of “Proof” album, which costs 4.49681 billion won.
 
This record is also the highest amount of joint purchase albums on the first day of an album release. Baidu V Bar ordered an overwhelming amount of “Proof” albums, accounting for 40% of the total sales of fandom joint purchases in China. 
 
Thanks to this huge support, BTS achieved the title “double-million seller” by recording 2,155,363 copies on the first day of their album release. 
 
Baidu V Bar, which is known as the No.1 among K-pop fanclub, is showing off their amazing supporting capability with strong financial power and fan power.
 
When BTS’s 2020 album “MAP OF THE SOUL: 7” was released, they jointly purchased 230,000 copies, setting the new record as the No.1 joint purchase among K-pop individual fanclubs. 
 
In particular, they also drew attention from domestic and foreign media for holding a birthday light show on Dubai Burj Khalifa Building, the world’s tallest building, for two consecutive years. 

 

 

Kpop is so :deadbanana4: What exactly are people celebrating 

bp doing a new spin on aqua's classic "barbie girl" OMGGGGG 

 

(i actually think this wont happen at all but im moving for any rumour at this point tbh)

26 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

MX and girl groups...now that's a display of TASTE

 

These were also nice boy group title tracks that I can think of rn

 

Thanks, I'll check them out.:gaycatina1:

I decided than one BG per generation is enough for me to stan. So far for second gen I obviously had to pick SHINee and INFINTE. For 4th gen I settled on CIX I also like THE BOYZ based on the visuals of the group and a few select songs that I put on repeat and for 3rd gen I am getting into Monsta X's discograpgy.

Edited by DanyelP23

22 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

bp doing a new spin on aqua's classic "barbie girl" OMGGGGG 

 

(i actually think this wont happen at all but im moving for any rumour at this point tbh)

Waittttt this would be so sick actually 

9 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Thanks, I'll check them out.:gaycatina1:

I decided than one BG per generation is enough for me to stan. So far for second gen I obviously had to pick SHINee and INFINTE. For 4th gen I settled on CIX I also like THE BOYZ based on the visuals of the group and a few select songs that I put on repeat and for 3rd gen I am getting into Monsta X's discograpgy.

Oh I'm loving these less obvious/more underrated picks

 

If you need help with Monsta X, I know it all :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Well Stray kids is known to public since 2017 

 

I thought Yall considered NCT is a 4th gen bb

NCT debuted before Blackpink.

27 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

bp doing a new spin on aqua's classic "barbie girl" OMGGGGG 

 

(i actually think this wont happen at all but im moving for any rumour at this point tbh)

that would be a slay and I can see it happening lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.