Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋼) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Narima said:

wakeone has ruined this group, it's sad to see 

 

Queendom really ruined these poor girls 

 

Kazuha getting an IG acc before than Itzy and aespa. :rip:

Wait because I literally just posted that I'm surprised IKON hasn't done one during promotions 

and they literally just uploaded it, my mind. I manifested it lol

 

 

 

I still don’t understand why Kep1er’s company sent them to Queendom. They had the exposure with the Girls Planet and their sales for first mini was huge. And Wa Da Da was a silent hit (in several countries). Instead of continuing the momentum, they made the girls compete again and deal with more stress

Honestly kinda hilarious how kazuha's the only one that has any mention of LSFM on her bio :dies:

1 minute ago, fais_2311 said:

I still don’t understand why Kep1er’s company sent them to Queendom.

Because Mnet desperately wanted someone under 30 on the program, and Mnet is Kep1er's company.

 

:cm:

Aespa’s preorder number is extremely impressive, considering the fact that there are only 3 new songs on the mini. 
 

Their popularity and presence in kpop really starting to feel so bigg now for some reason, very similar to how BP was during the KILL THIS LOVE era. Their full length album is gonna be a cultural reset! 
 

poor Anti-LipSpa!! :giraffe:
 

Now on to Illusion, that song is so mediocre. I love my noise but it needs a stronger punch, and more vocal moments. 

aespa will prob sell around 800k-1mil copies IVE will probably sell around 700k+ for their next cb too

The way the physical market for new ggs is catching up so much to the point where I understand why companies aren't debuting bgs anymore:deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Aespa’s preorder number is extremely impressive, considering the fact that there are only 3 new songs on the mini. 

BP and RV have the most pre-ordered GG albums on that site at the moment. THE ALBUM and ReVe Festival 2022: Feel My Rhythm both achieved 200,000+ pre-orders and they're the only GGs to do it so far. 

 

With the speed aespa is going at on day 1, it's possible they could be joining that club. 

 

Edited by Zack

2 hours ago, AbsynthPop said:

Hyolyn's outfit for the Queendom finale :toofunny3:

she really goin out sad

 

not Kep1er losing their main vocalist in the finale, get well soon Chaehyun! More lines for Dayola then :gaycat5:

22 minutes ago, Hendery said:

aespa will prob sell around 800k-1mil copies IVE will probably sell around 700k+ for their next cb too

The way the physical market for new ggs is catching up so much to the point where I understand why companies aren't debuting bgs anymore:deadbanana:

Well more and more bgs are comfortably passing 1M now as well. It's just an industry thing

36 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I still don’t understand why Kep1er’s company sent them to Queendom. They had the exposure with the Girls Planet and their sales for first mini was huge. And Wa Da Da was a silent hit (in several countries). Instead of continuing the momentum, they made the girls compete again and deal with more stress

I agree :rip: They could've made another comeback or prepare for a Japanese debut but instead they're making them go up against more experienced performers/singers on yet another survival show. It doesn't make sense to me :toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

not Kep1er losing their main vocalist in the finale, get well soon Chaehyun! More lines for Dayola then :gaycat5:

Shouldn't be a problem since these survival show groups seem to always end up with like 4 main vocals.  Right?!
 

:cm:

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

Shouldn't be a problem since these survival show groups seem to always end up with like 4 main vocals.  Right?!
 

:cm:

Yujin Carey will show up with the vocals, or maybe Cube will lend Seunghee to Mnet as a ghost vocalist for today:cm:

1Jimin and the itzy bitsy girls' comeback stage:

 

 

What's interesting to note here is at around 2:30 Hyeju risks breaking her neck just so the camera can switch to Seonyu for no reason.  I mean, it's more interesting than that song, anyway.

 

:cm:

The O.O praise on the last few pages

 

I thought I was the only one who figured how excellent it is

 

prcEGBc.gif

39 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

9ec10dc6dc13ab3489d177743fb39542.jpg#9ec

 

They look so good here :jonny6:

They are literally such a stunning group

49 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

9ec10dc6dc13ab3489d177743fb39542.jpg#9ec

 

They look so good here :jonny6:

Why do all of their faces look off? Especially Giselle's :deadbanana: 

I don't understand how people use Ktown4u :rip: Their shipping fees are double the cost of the albums.

 

I just went and even if I get 3 albums (one of each) it was charging $38 for the albums and and at least $70 for shipping. Ludicrous :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.