K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

well they better do it, imagine the numbers :jonny2:

Right. Akgaes who want to boycott the comeback will probably buy a digipack if there is solo versions :giraffe:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Hendery said:

And thats how you clear every 4th gen main vocalist :clap3:

They don't call him GOD YEDAM for no reason :flame:

44 minutes ago, Hendery said:

The way theres at least 5 groups bigger than both stray kids and itzy:deadbanana: 

Already omg:clap3:

Omg!! It girl energy :heart:

4 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Right. Akgaes who want to boycott the comeback will probably buy a digipack if there is solo versions :giraffe:

2.5M sales confirmed :gaycatina1:

4 hours ago, LCTV said:

(=) 1. Momo 5.9m (+0.3m)

(=) 2. Nayeon 5.6m (+0.1m)

(=) 3. Sana 5.5m (+0.1m)

(=) 4. Tzuyu 5.1m (+0.1m)

(=) 5. Mina 5.0m (+0.1m)

(+1) 6. Chaeyoung 4.8m (+0.3m)

(-1) 7. Jihyo 4.7m (=)

(=) 8. Dahyun 4.4m (=)

(=) 9. Jeongyeon 4.2m (=)

Poor Sana Rowland and her 5 mins of fame. Nayonce and Momoriah the superiors :clap3:

19 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

It's impressive but you have to take in count they have 5 random digipack versions at 8-10$ (depending of the fandom special discount), like for the 50k on Ktown4u, around 30k are from digipacks. It help a lot and Savage didn't have that, and the prices were around 12-14$ for the cheaper version I think. I can see more agencies doing this in the future, YG already did individual members digipacks for Treasure/Ikon, idk if they will do it for BP but they would be dumb if they don't, but it's YG so.....lol 

Oh so? Thank God SM finally learns a thing or two. RV has always had cheap ass jewel cases and 2 versions max :deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, Hendery said:

The way theres at least 5 groups bigger than both stray kids and itzy:deadbanana: 

Already omg:clap3:

Rise, Kazuha, RISE!!! :falcon:

Well, I always knew that in Twice, besides Nayeon the Korean members were always completely outdone by the foreign members in terms of popularity. Without foreign line Twice really wouldn't have gotten to their level of success. A group with Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Jungyeon only would just be missing something.

11 minutes ago, Sept said:

Oh so? Thank God SM finally learns a thing or two. RV has always had cheap ass jewel cases and 2 versions max :deadbanana:

I wonder why they didn't do that with RV, even NCT have digipacks (but I read they didn't have enough stock for NCT Dream repackage digipacks :deadbanana:)

Edited by Lalisa

wakeone has ruined this group, it's sad to see 

10 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Well, I always knew that in Twice, besides Nayeon the Korean members were always completely outdone by the foreign members in terms of popularity. Without foreign line Twice really wouldn't have gotten to their level of success. A group with Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Jungyeon only would just be missing something.

Jeongyeon was pretty popular in SK until recently and after being done dirty by JYP for a long time. She was #3 on 16 IIRC

fraud daniel almost getting another #1 on gaon :rip:

astro serving #10-OUT :rip:

13 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

posting this two days later but one of the best debuts ever. lyrical masterpiece.

Well, this is awkward.  Almost 10 years ago to the date that Juniel released the smash hit debut song "Illa Illa."

And it was all downhill from there!

:cm:

Hyolyn's outfit for the Queendom finale :toofunny3:

she really goin out sad

Their comeback stage on M!CD soon.

• MCD.EP755: Walking After U, CLASS:y, LE SSERAFIM, BVNDIT, LIGHTSUM, JO YURI, NINE.i, YOUNITE, TNX, Ciipher, VICTON, ONEUS, KANG DANIEL, SEVENTEEN, NCT DREAM

Edited by harrythevifan

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

So aespa aren't promoting Illusion? :katie:

Why bother with the expense? You already know about it!

1 hour ago, Narima said:

wakeone has ruined this group, it's sad to see 

She always been kinda fragile. She even took a break from training when she was in SM because of her health condition so I hope for speedy recovery. 

21 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

So aespa aren't promoting Illusion? :katie:

Of course not. Illusion's release is so random, like I have never seen sth like that before :deadbanana2:

I suppose Life's Too Good will be the official pre-release single and Girls as title track (similar to how they rolled out Can't Control Myself and INVU for Taeyeon)

This NCT Dream song is like actually an NCT Dream song.  Bizarre.

This is a step down from Glassy :noparty: