Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Karina is truly the visual of 4th genย :alexz:

She looks like a heavily PS'd version of STAYC's Isa so if you really like that look Karina can only aspire for no 2:celestial5:

ย 

fdf4e976a043973f4ea11ef3ae952b0427904e14.jpg

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don't understand how people use Ktown4u :rip: Their shipping fees are double the cost of the albums.

ย 

I just went and even if I get 3 albums (one of each) it was charging $38 for the albums and and at least $70 for shipping. Ludicrous :skull:ย 

Whats a better option?ย 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

9ec10dc6dc13ab3489d177743fb39542.jpg#9ec

ย 

They look so good hereย :jonny6:

Ningning is stealing the focus hereย :jonny:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

9ec10dc6dc13ab3489d177743fb39542.jpg#9ec

ย 

They look so good hereย :jonny6:

All of Ningningsย outfits/looks lately have been a serve.ย ย :smitten:

ย 

35 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

ย 

Gorgeous! The snippet is stuck in my head. Need it alreadyย :celestial3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

9ec10dc6dc13ab3489d177743fb39542.jpg#9ec

ย 

They look so good hereย :jonny6:

Nggย :jonny5:

ย 

That one Blonk fuming againย :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don't understand how people use Ktown4u :rip: Their shipping fees are double the cost of the albums.

ย 

I just went and even if I get 3 albums (one of each) it was charging $38 for the albums and and at least $70 for shipping. Ludicrous :skull:ย 

Mostly c-fans buy here, I think the most you bulk-buy, shipping cost less.ย 
ย 

30 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don't understand how people use Ktown4u :rip: Their shipping fees are double the cost of the albums.

ย 

I just went and even if I get 3 albums (one of each) it was charging $38 for the albums and and at least $70 for shipping. Ludicrous :skull:ย 

It's mostly Chinese and SEA fans using this for group orders. Then there is fans buying from them for exclusive photocards (pre order only)

ย 

Edit :ย Plus you have the online fansigns.

Edited by Lalisa

17 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

Whats a better option?ย 

For groups with worldwide distribution (Aespa Girls, Twice FOL, BP The Album etc...) you can find albums in your local stores (Target, Fnac, Virgin...)ย 

20 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

All of Ningningsย outfits/looks lately have been a serve.ย ย :smitten:

ย 

Gorgeous! The snippet is stuck in my head. Need it alreadyย :celestial3:

I hope the MV teaser is tonightย :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

ย 

BP is over

ย 

ezgif.com-gif-maker07efc733642068a8.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hyolyn's hair always looking good off stage but a mess for the actual performancesย :rip:

Something is happening....

all the posts on their IG is also gone and just this logo teaserย 

ย 

THEBLACKLABEL (@theblacklabel) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

a

39 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

Whats a better option?ย 

No clue. Mostly just why I donโ€™t buy Kpop albums. Hopefully Aespa has some locally now that theyโ€™re signed.

ย 

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Mostly c-fans buy here, I think the most you bulk-buy, shipping cost less.ย 
ย 

ย 

23 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

It's mostly Chinese and SEA fans using this for group orders. Then there is fans buying from them for exclusive photocards (pre order only)

ย 

Edit :ย Plus you have the online fansigns.

Oh interesting. Yeah, I will never bother if shipping costs more than the product. I guess it makes sense with bulk orders

43 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don't understand how people use Ktown4u :rip: Their shipping fees are double the cost of the albums.

ย 

I just went and even if I get 3 albums (one of each) it was charging $38 for the albums and and at least $70 for shipping. Ludicrous :skull:ย 

I remember before bts got super famous I used to buy albums off of fansites. It was kinda symbiotic in a way. Iโ€™d get a cheap album with like 4ยฃ shipping and theyโ€™d be able to โ€œbulkbuyโ€ enough to get into a fansign. Nowadays I can buy bts albums locally but its a wonder smaller groups fandoms donโ€™t do this anymore.ย 

ย 

I see posts of mid tier groups that have massive sales but all the bulkbought albums being thrown away. Such a wasteย :deadbanana2:ย and terrible for the environment!

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Well more and more bgs are comfortably passing 1M now as well. It's just an industry thing

Yeah but bgs have always sold a lotย more but now the gap between them is closing. Hence why ggs are debuting more because they can chart+ sell albums now

Hyolyn was great but I'm afraid the rapper kinda overshadowed her

Based on an investor report Treasure may cb by September leaving July and August for the bp slot:hippo:

ย 

why is YG so slient though:skull:

WJSN should be disqualified for this terrible lip synching! #CANCELLED

51 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

Whats a better option?ย 

Are you in the US?

if so I highly suggest buying from sites likeย https://www.musicplaza.com

it's much cheaper than ktown4u, gets to you faster and counts toward the Korean charts

ย 

I stopped ordering from ktown4u ever since

Edited by Mel.

just listened to BVNDITโ€™s mini and a new contender for AOTY is here

OODmgwn.gif

WJSN has my 2nd favorite single but as a performance they served retirement.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.