Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They shouldn't have debuted with 12 members cause it's way too many :biblio: You are totally right about them not being able to show their full potential with that many members. YG should've separated them into 2 groups where one consists of 7 members and the other of 5 members and have one group debut in 2020 and have the other debut this year. 

They weren't supposed to be 12

it was only gonna be 7, the winners from TREASURE BOX

and the other unit YG handpicked (MAGNUM) were most likely gonna promote in Japan

since that unit had the majority of Japanese members, but one of them left

so YG just combined both units to OT12

 

12 is a lot, but I'm glad it happened that way because I couldn't picture them any different now 

and they trained together so there was already a foundation there and a brotherhood 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

54 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, now that i think about it, BTS and BP members are probably way too powerful to get cancelled over dating.

Imma need Jimin to date Momo, and Jungkook to date Chaeyoung next:alexz:

The way I kinda see it nnnn

Wasn't she dating that one tattoo artist though

16 minutes ago, Mix'em said:

The way they ALL look so happy performing despite debuting 8 years ago. 

They should give some advice to their sister group. Feel My Rythm already a Klassik.

 

the fanchants are amazing

korea serving TASTE for their best song

Speaking of CIX's Seunghun...

I would've loved if he joined WINNER after Taehyun's departure 

it was such a missed opportunity, and we know they were gonna add ONE as Taehyun's replacement 

but idk why it never happened...

 

I think Seunghun would've been a good addition to the vocal line

7 minutes ago, oceans said:

she looks so fearless in the thumbnail

 

:skull:

 

18 minutes ago, oceans said:

she looks so fearless in the thumbnail

 

For a second I thought she was Sakura :rip:

42 minutes ago, Flomik said:

how many covers do they have already? :deadbanana2:

is there anything these girls can't do?

 

how the helll are they dancing that much and sounding so good while doing it?

cause that is live right? someone need to give them good songs caus i might stan

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Speaking of WINNER, KINGS of university performances :clap3:

 

 

And here's the queen, with her 16 song setlist.

 

 

And doesn't have to divide her portion of the appearance fee anymore, too!

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Not Felix managing to snatch a feature on NOLO, good for him

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

 

A successful once! Surprised it wasn't Chan though, but ig after the cover with Tzuyu it would've been overkill
860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Momo is so hot, she deserves a hot Di** like Jaehyun's, Lucas' (She can afford it), or maybe Aim for Baekho she deserves good quality D:clap3::giraffe:

1 hour ago, GodControl said:

I'm cautiously optimistic about I'm Nayeon.

 

I'm gonna need Sana, Mina, and Momo to debut as soloists in Japan. J-pop needs some new female artists to shake things up and I believe that those three have the starpower to do it.

I just need one of them to become the next Namie Amuro, Hikaru Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi or something of that nature. I need them to serve Japanese queen excellence :jonny2:

Nolo looking loke a disaster :gaycat6: and choosing to collab with a (talentless) gay :gaycat6:

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

k-pop excellence

ZtKivEw.gif

Lucy ended lives here.

 

 

:cm:

The build-up is so good :gaycat6: and then the chorus is a total let down :gaycat6: why couldn't they write a better one

 

 

sooo... has BlackPink release date been announced yet?:swan: Or will Nation's fad Twice have a korean comeback before them while the Pinks serve yet another magazine cover / CF in the meantime?

 

cfinsteadofcomeback.gif

The Nolo snippet sounds like the post chorus, so I won’t judge it too much.  It’s  giving bright and a bit flirty, I think it will be a fun song.

 

0Q11kr6.gif

If ITZY release an English album :jonny5:

 

Also, NMIXX releasing 4 albums this year. How? 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

how many covers do they have already? :deadbanana2:

is there anything these girls can't do?

 

Releasing a good song. :matty:

3 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

If ITZY release an English album :jonny5:

 

Also, NMIXX releasing 4 albums this year. How? 

Maybe a mini + one full length album for NMiss, and two minis for the subunits :jonny6: 

Maybe he’s finally see how he could had improved TWICE’s marketing strategies and to optimize their potential and applied the lesson to NMiss 

27 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

The build-up is so good :gaycat6: and then the chorus is a total let down :gaycat6: why couldn't they write a better one

 

 

I actually really like it but I kinda agree. It sounds like a B-tier groups summer song. Something Girl's Day might comeback with.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.