Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, kokonk said:

jennie and v arranged relationship to hide the fact they r gay smart!

JenSoo and TaeKook is much believable

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, White_King said:

So...why haven't the lawyers against Garam exposed their evidence? :pancake:

Wondering this as well, since they seemed very confident and aggressive when they came out with that statement to media outlets.

 

Since then not only did Hybe refuse to issue an apology like they demanded, but came with some serious allegations towards them on top of everything. 
 

In any case this will be dealt with in court so we can only wait and see. 

Just now, DanceFreak said:

Are you even korean? :gayalipacat5:

 

 

I spend my winter/spring months for years and years in Seoul

Manila basically the university belt is basically a korean town 

 

1 minute ago, uusagii said:

So is Garam out for good? Or is she just on hiatus? :celestial5:

Hybe claimed she's taking a break because this situation has taken a toll on her mental health and will resume in the future.

 

We do not know if she will stay in the group or leave yet. 

38 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I had no idea who this was until I saw people saying this is Kep1er?? :bibliahh:

 

 

 

The tall one on the side totally looks out of a horror movie poster. wtf

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

I spend my winter/spring months for years and years in Seoul

Manila basically the university belt is basically a korean town 

 

So you're not :bibliahh:

 

Just the other day RV cord found Chaewon, Jennie and Wendy wore similar outfits. This relationship is getting wild :gayalipacat5:

Garam after joining HYBE,  saying she was gonna **** V and training for 2 whole years, only for her to get kicked outta Lesserafim a week after debut & finding out that V is ******* her lookalike. 

Angry White Woman GIF

I lowkey wish for Garam to stay just for the mess. I could see SouMu/HYBE trying to prove they can handle the situation without kicking her out.

Though even if she'll somehow be proven "innocent", she'll remain hated for the rest of her career.

3 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

The tall one on the side totally looks out of a horror movie poster. wtf

Isn't that Bahiyyih :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

So you're not :bibliahh:

 

Just the other day RV cord found Chaewon, Jennie and Wendy wore similar outfits. This relationship is getting wild :gayalipacat5:

 

still I lived half of my life in Seoul and being surrounded by koreans so I defo know what Im talking about:ahh:

 

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

Isn't that Bahiyyih :deadbanana4:

Mmm yeah, I think is her. They totally did her wrong. :deadbanana:

51 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Jennie is really into pegging men huh :jonnycat:

it seems like queen jennie is always at the top, whether it be charts or something else

P1JDilK.gif

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

still I lived half of my life in Seoul and being surrounded by koreans so I defo know what Im talking about:ahh:

 

A koreaboo maybe :gayalipacat5:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I lowkey wish for Garam to stay just for the mess. I could see SouMu/HYBE trying to prove they can handle the situation without kicking her out.

Though even if she'll somehow be proven "innocent", she'll remain hated for the rest of her career.

I honestly think the company would not kick her out seeing as they've gone to such lengths to defend her. 
 

If she leaves it will most probably be because she/her parents have decided to do so.

I feel like Garam will be back in the group. There are a lot of false allegations that people ran with for sensitionalism and what she actually did could be not nearly as bad as we thought. We'll have to see.

 

I empathize with her because everyone is overlooking the fact that she's only 16 right now and everything happened when she was 11-12. The way she's been demonized and turned into public enemy #1 is a bit gross.

 

Haechan and Lucas sub-unit need to cover this :jonny: 

Haechan = Rosalia

Lucas = Tokischa Popola

46 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

JenSoo and TaeKook is much believable

I second TaeKook :gaycat2:

40 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

Haechan and Lucas sub-unit need to cover this :jonny: 

Haechan = Rosalia

Lucas = Tokischa Popola

dying-dead.gif

Just now, rzal said:

dying-dead.gif

When King Lucas says: "Se me ve el BULTO en Versace" 

 

dying-dead.gif

5 minutes ago, Cheers said:

When King Lucas says: "Se me ve el BULTO en Versace" 

 

dying-dead.gif

the slay 

hMIdhJ0.gif

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hyunjin really served it-boy in "Back Door" :clap3:

bf7ad641495b9c5f963886c2dac42fa0d38b185a

 

 

But Lee know's: 

"Gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door

Gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door

Gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door" :jonny5:

0aa7996d4b7bf8e290bac932dc9fd57614dce473

an anthem for the gays

0aa7996d4b7bf8e290bac932dc9fd57614dce473

Speaking of Got7, how are they doing on the charts

also, it's time JayB cuts his hair, he's so handsome to me the disheveled look is doing him a disservice 

he looks so much better without all that hair in his face

 

R.ae15a5d00de51f2243f0bfa2990e7236?rik=1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.