Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

nnn this thread is always in some mess :deadbanana2:

i thought mel was a woman as well :dies:

And what made you think that?

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

Third gen had more interesting concepts than fourth thus far :clap3: At least Aespa is serving a biT in this area.

 

IVE have cute songs and MV but it’s not really a momenT if you know what I mean? 

14 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The sexism women in Korea face is a very real issue and I think a few f words in this thread supporting women is not really a bad thing :rip: 

 

I do agree that a few Irene fans said the stylist deserves it not that long ago which was very gross in itself but that’s a different issue. 

 

Some Irene fans went too far with those comments, but something will never sit right with me about that stylist tbh.

the last few pages im screaming

I thought Mel was a woman too

8 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Mel getting dunked on by everyone again :bibliahh:

 

We love the entertainment you bring, Mel :bird:

Lol, I mean...I'm not scared to be in the minority 

how I feel is how I feel and if my opinion isn't popular one

I'm not afraid to stand in it

 

but I'm sure I'm not the only one that shares some of my opinions 

others are prolly afraid to get attacked for it and I'm not :michael:

Edited by Mel.

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And what made you think that?

idk, it was just a vibe that i got from you :foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the last few pages im screaming

I thought Mel was a woman too

I'm pretty sure I said I was a male before 

I guess ya'll missed the memo

13 minutes ago, Jared said:

This drama is quite interesting. I mean TOP knew what he was doing. Blinks are going to keep their heels on his neck the rest of his kpop career I fear.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

it's not as if all BIGBANG members are going to have any kind of successful career at all (except GD maybe)

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

idk, it was just a vibe that i got from you :foxaylove2:

That's so weird...

I feel like I come off flamboyant AF and easily clock-able

The way it took one of their members shading Blackpink for BB to get dragged again we love to see it

Too bad they're still smashing

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

12 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Wait how do we know TOP has a small dick?? 

idk maybe the same way we know taeyong has a big one

17 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Wait how do we know TOP has a small dick?? 

Han Seohee exposed him for having a dick the size of a MAC lipstick :priceless:

7 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

idk maybe the same way we know taeyong has a big one

So just delusions and fantasies :chick3:

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

Han Seohee exposed him for having a dick the size of a MAC lipstick :priceless:

Oh right I remember this dddd

Y'all hating TOP but somehow that means you guys looking for TOP validation about Blackpink. I personally don't care about it. Don't give him the spotlight and attention

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

 

 

3 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Y'all hating TOP but somehow that means you guys looking for TOP validation about Blackpink. I personally don't care about it. Don't give him the spotlight and attention

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

 

 

Who cares about validation? He just looks sad having the time to crop out BLACKPINK but not having the time to type out a little "So proud of my sisters after all these years"

 

I don't care that much but he's not getting dragged for no reason. 

Since KTRL has been back for a week now, how about a chart update? 

 

User with the most posts since the thread creation (2022 reset) 

 

#1 Mel.  ─ 96 posts

#2 diogozsz ─ 44 posts

#3 Xalric ─ 33 posts

#4 Hallucinate ─ 30 days

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

55 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

 

Third gen had more interesting concepts than fourth thus far :clap3: At least Aespa is serving a biT in this area.

 

IVE have cute songs and MV but it’s not really a momenT if you know what I mean? 

A classic. And still hasnt been topped. :bunny:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

7 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

A classic. And still hasnt been topped. :bunny:

They’ve topped it sonically many times but the concept was so ******* fresh back then. Even LOA was such a fun concept. We need the new girlies to take more risks :noparty:

This thread remains a mess lol

 

Also the way u guys cant talk about more serious matters because u have to throw everything into a mixer, make generalizations, be myopic and talk out of context :rip:

 

 

Like i personally didnt defent TOP i dont care about him neither about BP, what he did is lowkey messy and brings the kiiiiiis, i just refered to someone saying the phrase " act like a real man", or act your age" because these pharses are problematic for obvious reasons... anyway keep fighting

and let me be clear...

I'm not defending TOP for being dragged, what he did was stupid, not excusing that

he deserves some heat, but my thing is, tell him why what he did was seen as problematic 

I have no issues with fans doing that....

 

but what I don't like is the personal jabs...that's not cool

to go to his personal page and HARASS him by being malicious just to be malicious 

this is a man that almost lost his life in an attempt at taking his life

because of his poor mental state at the time and we also don't know where he is mentally today 

or what could trigger him, but no one gives af about that

"let's make him feel like utter **** because we can"

 

that's the **** I don't **** with, words matter so while yall are reveling in the reads

think about how you would feel if it were you, but I'm sure some of you couldn't possibly think of anyone but yourselves 

but "protect idols mental health" right?

 

have the deaths of many idols due to harassment taught ya'll nothing?

ya'll need to do better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.