Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

 

Third gen had more interesting concepts than fourth thus far :clap3: At least Aespa is serving a biT in this area.

 

IVE have cute songs and MV but it’s not really a momenT if you know what I mean? 

They need to do more teasers like this. What the hell happened now they just give it all away before it even drops

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Especially Blinks.

knowing what Jennie went through and STILL goes through with the bullying 

the fact that ya'll can laugh and be okay harassing someone else is very weird behavior 

 

it just shows how performative a lot of you are

26 minutes ago, Zack said:

Since KTRL has been back for a week now, how about a chart update? 

 

User with the most posts since the thread creation (2022 reset) 

 

#1 Mel.  ─ 96 posts

#2 diogozsz ─ 44 posts

#3 Xalric ─ 33 posts

#4 Hallucinate ─ 30 days

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Umm...ok?

29 minutes ago, Zack said:

Since KTRL has been back for a week now, how about a chart update? 

 

User with the most posts since the thread creation (2022 reset) 

 

#1 Mel.  ─ 96 posts

#2 diogozsz ─ 44 posts

#3 Xalric ─ 33 posts

#4 Hallucinate ─ 30 days

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

I remember when i was toping these charts back in the day.... :-*

 

BTW does Jessica still sells glasses? cause i need a new pair to wear in Mykonos this summer

She leaked more, she's so brave lol

lokk at her just not giving a ****. mess! if I leak something I will be in pitch black darkness so that ya'll can catch me lmaooo

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Somi said:

@Mel. is really keeping this thread alive! Good on you sis 

dying-dead.gif

i need to take a seminar, cause my biases definitely came out when I assumed Mel was a woman because they always used italicized font.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

i need to take a seminar, cause my biases definitely came out when I assumed Mel was a woman because they always used italicized font.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

dying-dead.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

i need to take a seminar, cause my biases definitely came out when I assumed Mel was a woman because they always used italicized font.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

dying-dead.gif

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

i need to take a seminar, cause my biases definitely came out when I assumed Mel was a woman because they always used italicized font.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

I just like the way it looks and it stands out from everyone else

I'm very much so into individuality

19 minutes ago, Mel. said:

She leaked more, she's so brave lol

lokk at her just not giving a ****. mess! if I leak something I will be in pitch black darkness so that ya'll can catch me lmaooo

 

 

 

apparently her company bought the old demos so she can leak them as much as she wants now

Edited by Flomik

Shouldn't blinks be happy that guy or group or whatever gave them something to talk about? 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

apparently her company bought the old demos so she can leak them as much as she wants now

Really?

so why are Blinks saying she was feeling bad about the leaks?

 

welp, if true I hope she has more 

Just now, Mel. said:

Really?

so why are Blinks saying she was feeling bad about the leaks?

 

welp, if true I hope she has more 

no that was a translation error, she just said she was surprised that her leaks ended up on twitter

48 minutes ago, sunny said:

This thread remains a mess lol

 

Also the way u guys cant talk about more serious matters because u have to throw everything into a mixer, make generalizations, be myopic and talk out of context :rip:

 

 

Like i personally didnt defent TOP i dont care about him neither about BP, what he did is lowkey messy and brings the kiiiiiis, i just refered to someone saying the phrase " act like a real man", or act your age" because these pharses are problematic for obvious reasons... anyway keep fighting

Kinda missed your posts in the thread sdfghj glad to have you back :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

cause we can start with their anti-blackness, sexism, racism, should I go on?

All of these check out with big bong so maybe let’s start with them first 

 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Han Seohee exposed him for having a dick the size of a MAC lipstick :priceless:

she was prolly lying, in the same time she said this she also said she’s debuting as leader in a new girl group :priceless: Han Seo Hee is hilarious but she’s a compulsive liar and admitted she loves attention. She was right about the system being unfair to her compared to TOP but cursing out a judge is too iconic for me. Kinda love that crazy ***** 


 

28 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

i need to take a seminar, cause my biases definitely came out when I assumed Mel was a woman because they always used italicized font.

 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

well I’m a woman and think it’s weird that he italicizes font lol, seems so extra 

interesting reveal right after the reset 

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Han Seohee exposed him for having a dick the size of a MAC lipstick :priceless:

y'all believe that crazy woman? 

 

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

WHAT

 

he goes to court more than blackpink get comebacks it’s insane :deadbanana4:

 

LOCK HIM UP 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.