Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Anyway Queen Sorn kinda did that with sharp objects @Xalric opinion? Also did u hear Min's solo that was released today?

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Then what exactly is it called when a woman attacks gay men for sexualizing every male they see?

 

You just agreed with calling people sexist because they were making fun of TOP :rip: don’t you feel embarrassed?

Lol, who said I'm a woman? I'm very much a gay male

idk what made you think I'm a woman...

 

I said a lot of the girlies in this thread are superficial and vain when it comes to boy groups 

and don't look their way or appreciate their talent unless they're aesthetically pleasing 

and it's the truth 

 

that's not **** shaming.

Just now, Mel. said:

Lol, who said I'm a woman?

YOU SOME MONTHS AGO??? :rip:

12 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Honest question: do you even care about these issues you just mentioned?

 

Every time I see you trying to be all shady in this thread you’re always trivializing sensitive topics. 

I do actually 

1 hour ago, Narima said:

 

this is just from 1 version lmao

he has almost 300k on ktown4u 

There is 4 versions of his album and total is around 150k on Ktown4u 

Just now, diogozsz said:

YOU SOME MONTHS AGO??? :rip:

If I did, it was clearly me being facetious.

I call myself a "gorl", "queen", "bad *****", etc...all the time

 

I'm GAY, it's lingo...

Just now, Mel. said:

If I did, it was clearly me being facetious.

I call myself a "gorl", "queen", "bad *****", etc...all the time

 

I'm GAY, it's lingo...

You said you were a woman exactly to make a point when this thread was discussing a serious topic some months ago.

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

You're clearly thinking about your fandom

which imo you should sit this out

 

cause we can start with their anti-blackness, sexism, racism, should I go on?

Both your fandoms are fighting each other and you still found a way to link it back to armys  :bibliahh:

 

 

 

I'm really gagging that some of you actually thought I was a female...

girl...:deadbanana2:

 

as gay as I talk...pls

Just now, Mel. said:

I'm really gagging that some of you actually thought I was a female...

girl...:deadbanana2:

 

as gay as I talk...pls

Some of you? So it wasn’t just me? Weird…

Our own Mandela Effect moment. A very exciting moment for the k-thread. :clap3:

Edited by diogozsz

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

You said you were a woman exactly to make a point when this thread was discussing a serious topic some months ago.

Well, I just explained that you clearly misinterpreted what I meant

even though I don't believe I actually said I was a biological woman...definitely a misunderstanding 

Just now, Mel. said:

Well, I just explained that you clearly misinterpreted what I meant

even though I don't believe I actually said I was a biological woman...definitely a misunderstanding 

You being a man and speaking on TOP as a sexism victim is even sadder. God bless.

4 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Some of you? So it wasn’t just me? Weird…

You're not the only person that thought that before 

maybe I give off feminine energy, idk :michael:

 

but I can assure you that I'm a cisgendered gay male. SURPRISE! :party:

Just now, Mel. said:

You're not the only person that thought that before 

maybe I give off feminine energy, idk :michael:

 

but I can assure you that I'm a cisgendered gay male. SURPRISE! :party:

Now...everything makes sense :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

You being a man and speaking on TOP as a sexism victim is even sadder. God bless.

Men can't experience sexism? we're not gonna go there

I'm just saying I see a lot of hypocrisy and double standards that go on in this thread 

that ya'll don't keep the same energy as ya'll do when it comes to women 

and it's not just TOP, I see it in here all the time 

 

and I don't need your blessing, I'm already blessed 

Just now, Mel. said:

Men can't experience sexism? we're not gonna go there

I'm just saying I see a lot of hypocrisy and double standards that go on in this thread 

that ya'll don't keep the same energy as ya'll do when it comes to women 

and it's not just TOP, I see it in here all the time 

 

and I don't need your blessing, I'm already blessed 

So he was a victim of sexism because he was trying to act shady towards a GIRL group? Right…!

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Men can't experience sexism? we're not gonna go there

I'm just saying I see a lot of hypocrisy and double standards that go on in this thread 

that ya'll don't keep the same energy as ya'll do when it comes to women 

and it's not just TOP, I see it in here all the time 

 

and I don't need your blessing, I'm already blessed 

Please be ******* serious. BB are the last people to be victim of sexism. They’ve done shady things and are still thriving. :deadbanana4: 

Suddenly you care about important topics when you’ve been saying nasty things toward women but yes we’re the bad guys. 

 

Edited by Dialamba

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

Not me thinking Mel was a black woman all this time:chick2:

It was the way she (?) described herself (?) once during a fight so I’m not surprised about why you think that!

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

Not me thinking Mel was a black woman all this time:chick2:

Same :rip:

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Men can't experience sexism? we're not gonna go there

I'm just saying I see a lot of hypocrisy and double standards that go on in this thread 

that ya'll don't keep the same energy as ya'll do when it comes to women 

and it's not just TOP, I see it in here all the time 

 

and I don't need your blessing, I'm already blessed 

Men cannot experience sexism in a world where they are above women in society you’re right :rip: 


- - - 

 

TOP’s mad messy for that because it was so uncalled for :toofunny3: he’s getting ate up and rightfully so. Don’t think it’s that big of a deal though

2NO1 never claimed Blackhole, that’s why both fan bases keep fighting each other.

 

SNSD on the other hand have been very supportive of RV and AESPA.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.