Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Aslan said:

HYBE should of just made her publicly apologise from the start instead of shamelessly shifting blame. Damn! They could of even initiated a meeting between her and the victim so she could apologise to her face and offer to pay for her therapy or any expenses that she might need for any anguish she must of have endured from the bullying but nope…:coffee2:

An apology would probably have solved this when the story first broke, but thanks to HYBE's genius management, an apology will not be enough now. 

 

This issue is being reported on national news and by major broadcasters like SBS, so the damage is already done. 

Unless they can pull out some gotcha moment with shock evidence that proves everything is fake, the public will not let them breathe until Garam is kicked. 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Watching HYBE fumble the bag this bad is SO entertaining. :lmao: 

 

They need to get that girl OUT. Chaewon and Sakura don't deserve this. 

I'm pretty sure if Olivia Rodrigo was revealed to have bullied someone to the point of them attempting suicide she'd be dragged to hell and back by the whole world at this point :skull: No sane person would be making excuses for her

1 minute ago, CBC said:

This prediction :psyduck:

 

Is there any update about the devil energy being kicked out? I really want to know nnn

10 minutes ago, Hendery said:

That user has had many stupid takes before but this one is just beyond trolling now:skull:

 

 

:giraffe:

Edited by Mythology

9 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


I could see a J-line unit, Maknae unit and Jihyo solo. But maybe that’s too boring and they will switch it up like the FoL units.

Awe, so much for the disbandment others were hoping for. 

 

We really being fed. 

qeFnnjQ.gif

i just know you can hear circus music if you put your ear to theirs, absolute clownery going on in that little head :clown:

12 minutes ago, Hendery said:

That user has had many stupid takes before but this one is just beyond trolling now:skull:

 

 

A bad troll at that too yikes.

 

There's no redemption for her, it's all over Korean news now, HYBE has really ****** up.

Edited by AllyBunny

Hybe will ruin the other 5 girls reputation with the way the handle this situation. Let me go ask my Bots friends for their help to trend #investigateGaram or #letGaramgo or something like that and I will repay them back by preorder 2 copies of Proof

#KickOutGarbully

 

#SaveChaewonandSakura

 

#SaveKazuha

 

:giraffe:

It’s time to kick Garam out, have Eunchae decide to be an actress or something, then add Minju and Yurina for the next comeback.

 

crisis and future floppage averted

 

qeFnnjQ.gif

 

Yeah, things are not looking good for Garam. It just gets worse by the day with more info we get. 

 

I wonder how the other girls (in the group) really feel about all of this.

27 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I see some of y'all are calling us out who defended Garam. I know I am going to be misunderstood by some of y'all about what I am about to write, but I hope you guys will get my point. I will also like to point out that i don't stan Garam or anything. I am just trying to be as objective as possible about this situation. This is going to be a little long, but I will write what my opinion and how I feel about this whole scandal. I will not discuss the scandal further and won't reply to your quotes on this post. Unless it's about the earlier topics such as Momo having a better tone than Jihyo :keir:

 

But anyways, you would think that the old hags in here who have been into Kpop for many years, would know better than to just jump on the bandwagon and have the mob mentality :priceless: Like what happened to staying neutral and waiting until everything has been finalized and a decision has been made. None of us know the full story on what went truly down. Like don't you guys also know that jealousy and cloud chasing is a real thing? Or maybe they just had simply beef, and Garam was the one who got the blame, because she whopped her ass, even though the other one might have instigated it. Like we will never know. Don't you guys know how middle school is? :skull: Like there is also a chance that the supposed victim or her old classmates are trying to set her up due to jealousy. All these documents can literally still be fake and manipulated. Knetz are literally also one of the most dramatic people I have ever seen, and I don't understand why international Kpop stans are taking in everything they say literally, as if they are words from Gandhi or MLK .

If Olivia Rodrigo were to switch places with Garam, then I can guarantee that some of you guys wouldn't give 2 f**** about the scandal, and would probably want way more proof before you would judge. It's because as I stated before, you guys are judging kpop scandals  with a Korean mindset, which is a mindset you guys don't have normally in your daily lives outside of kpop. The Korean mindset can be very different from anywhere else. 

And even if the accusations are true, and she get's kicked out of the group, I still don't think it's fair that she is being judged for what she did as a child. Children do stupid ****  and she was literally only Eleven .mp3, like some of you baguettes didn't even know that you liked c***s at that age :skull:

My advice to some of y'all would be to think more rational. :coffee2:

 

#GaramRedemptionEra

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

vilegend-momo.gif

5 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

It’s time to kick Garam out, have Eunchae decide to be an actress or something, then add Minju and Yurina for the next comeback.

 

crisis and future floppage averted

 

 

qeFnnjQ.gif

 

I prefer for them to stay with 5 members for prettier formations. :gaycat5:

37 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I see some of y'all are calling us out who defended Garam. I know I am going to be misunderstood by some of y'all about what I am about to write, but I hope you guys will get my point. I will also like to point out that i don't stan Garam or anything. I am just trying to be as objective as possible about this situation. This is going to be a little long, but I will write what my opinion and how I feel about this whole scandal. I will not discuss the scandal further and won't reply to your quotes on this post. Unless it's about the earlier topics such as Momo having a better tone than Jihyo :keir:

 

But anyways, you would think that the old hags in here who have been into Kpop for many years, would know better than to just jump on the bandwagon and have the mob mentality :priceless: Like what happened to staying neutral and waiting until everything has been finalized and a decision has been made. None of us know the full story on what went truly down. Like don't you guys also know that jealousy and cloud chasing is a real thing? Or maybe they just had simply beef, and Garam was the one who got the blame, because she whopped her ass, even though the other one might have instigated it. Like we will never know. Don't you guys know how middle school is? :skull: Like there is also a chance that the supposed victim or her old classmates are trying to set her up due to jealousy. All these documents can literally still be fake and manipulated. Knetz are literally also one of the most dramatic people I have ever seen, and I don't understand why international Kpop stans are taking in everything they say literally, as if they are words from Gandhi or MLK .

If Olivia Rodrigo were to switch places with Garam, then I can guarantee that some of you guys wouldn't give 2 f**** about the scandal, and would probably want way more proof before you would judge. It's because as I stated before, you guys are judging kpop scandals  with a Korean mindset, which is a mindset you guys don't have normally in your daily lives outside of kpop. The Korean mindset can be very different from anywhere else. 

And even if the accusations are true, and she get's kicked out of the group, I still don't think it's fair that she is being judged for what she did as a child. Children do stupid ****  and she was literally only Eleven .mp3, like some of you baguettes didn't even know that you liked c***s at that age :skull:

My advice to some of y'all would be to think more rational. :coffee2:

 

#GaramRedemptionEra

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

This take is almost as awful as that time you said V and Lucas are the best visuals in kpop:rip:

From what I understand the s attempt happened very recently as a result of online harrasing from fans because the victim decided to speak up and not back in 2018 bc of the bullying? 
 

Still very tragic nonetheless.

 

The way this ended up doing more harm to both parties. :celestial5:

6 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

This take is almost as awful as that time you said V and Lucas are the best visuals in kpop:rip:

He was kinda right with Lucas, we need him back  :shakeno:

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

From what I understand the s attempt happened very recently as a result of online harrasing from fans because the victim decided to speak up and not back in 2018 bc of the bullying? 
 

Still very tragic nonetheless.

 

The way this ended up doing more harm to both parties. :celestial5:

I don’t think the victim got dragged because HYBE said in fact it was garam who was victim of bullying. So I think some people know the victim and harassed her to the point she has to drop out from her current school and had a suicide attempt. Because the hate was too much. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.