Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I’m just confused why none of the victims or their families have made a statement about this? I mean if what she did was so horrendous wouldn’t they have something to say? wouldn’t they want to shed light on what Garam did to truly take her down? Like with the soojin situation, the victim and her sister both spoke about what soojin did but with garam nothing…:psyduck:

it’s just bizarre to me. 
Update: the victims lawyer have put out a statement so yeah garam…To the left to the left everything you own in a box to the left…:gaycat5:

Edited by Aslan

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Aslan said:

I’m just confused why none of the victims or their families have made a statement about this? I mean if what she did was so horrendous wouldn’t they have something to say? wouldn’t they want to shed light on what Garam did to truly take her down? Like with the soojin situation, the victim and her sister both spoke about what soojin did but with garam nothing…:psyduck:

it’s just bizarre to me. 

They let a lawyer firm handle it, they were just smart about it, necessary especially against a company like HYBE :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

I’m just confused why none of the victims or their families have made a statement about this? I mean if what she did was so horrendous wouldn’t they have something to say? wouldn’t they want to shed light on what Garam did to truly take her down? Like with the soojin situation, the victim and her sister both spoke about what soojin did but with garam nothing…:psyduck:

it’s just bizarre to me. 

The victims' lawyers released a statement today. 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

The victims' lawyers released a statement today. 

 

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

They let a lawyer firm handle it, they were just smart about it, necessary especially against a company like HYBE :giraffe:

Oh I didn’t see that :biblionny:

Lemme go take a look. 

15 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

This is a lot worse than Irene’s case, and Irene was probably the biggest money maker at SM prior to her incident. 
 

HYBE is doing all these for Garam is just so illogical. I bet all the girls regret signing the deal with them right now! 

 

pJHdQ5R.gif

Irene just had a bad attitude/was rude towards a couple of people in the industry. It’s not good but definitely not comparable to bullying and especially not to the extent of someone wishing to take their life. Didn’t the school report say it was also physical too? 
 

Irene’s scandal is not on the same level at all regardless of her being the money maker back then.

Edited by Cotton

23 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

mind you this a foreign member bagging deals like this :jonny6:

hope she can meet with wonyoung

She was always pretty but since tomboy she’s glowing, one of the prettiest idols. The fact she’s becoming the most popular in Korea despite being Thai. An it girl indeed. :wanda:

I really want to know what's going on in that boardroom at HYBE where they're discussing this whole situation. It's like 9PM in Korea rn. 

4 minutes ago, SickLove said:

I really want to know what's going on in that boardroom at HYBE where they're discussing this whole situation. It's like 9PM in Korea rn. 

Tables are slammed, papers are flying, insults are being thrown left and right :siptea:

8 minutes ago, Aslan said:

 

 

Oh yeah she’s done :biblio:


 

FTHev_4X0AACRJY?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Tables are slammed, papers are flying, insults are being thrown left and right :siptea:

To be a fly on the wall to see that.

I see some of y'all are calling us out who defended Garam. I know I am going to be misunderstood by some of y'all about what I am about to write, but I hope you guys will get my point. I will also like to point out that i don't stan Garam or anything. I am just trying to be as objective as possible about this situation. This is going to be a little long, but I will write what my opinion and how I feel about this whole scandal. I will not discuss the scandal further and won't reply to your quotes on this post. Unless it's about the earlier topics such as Momo having a better tone than Jihyo :keir:

 

But anyways, you would think that the old hags in here who have been into Kpop for many years, would know better than to just jump on the bandwagon and have the mob mentality :priceless: Like what happened to staying neutral and waiting until everything has been finalized and a decision has been made. None of us know the full story on what went truly down. Like don't you guys also know that jealousy and cloud chasing is a real thing? Or maybe they just had simply beef, and Garam was the one who got the blame, because she whopped her ass, even though the other one might have instigated it. Like we will never know. Don't you guys know how middle school is? :skull: Like there is also a chance that the supposed victim or her old classmates are trying to set her up due to jealousy. All these documents can literally still be fake and manipulated. Knetz are literally also one of the most dramatic people I have ever seen, and I don't understand why international Kpop stans are taking in everything they say literally, as if they are words from Gandhi or MLK .

If Olivia Rodrigo were to switch places with Garam, then I can guarantee that some of you guys wouldn't give 2 f**** about the scandal, and would probably want way more proof before you would judge. It's because as I stated before, you guys are judging kpop scandals  with a Korean mindset, which is a mindset you guys don't have normally in your daily lives outside of kpop. The Korean mindset can be very different from anywhere else. 

And even if the accusations are true, and she get's kicked out of the group, I still don't think it's fair that she is being judged for what she did as a child. Children do stupid ****  and she was literally only Eleven .mp3, like some of you baguettes didn't even know that you liked c***s at that age :skull:

My advice to some of y'all would be to think more rational. :coffee2:

 

#GaramRedemptionEra

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

Edited by Pluto2022

HYBE should of just made her publicly apologise from the start instead of shamelessly shifting blame. Damn! They could of even initiated a meeting between her and the victim so she could apologise to her face and offer to pay for her therapy or any expenses that she might need for any anguish she must of have endured from the bullying but nope…:coffee2:

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I see some of y'all are calling us out who defended Garam. I know I am going to be misunderstood by some of y'all about what I am about to write, but I hope you guys will get my point. I will also like to point out that i don't stan Garam or anything. I am just trying to be as objective as possible about this situation. This is going to be a little long, but I will write what my opinion and how I feel about this whole scandal. I will not discuss the scandal further and won't reply to your quotes on this post. Unless it's about the earlier topics such as Momo having a better tone than Jihyo :keir:

 

But anyways, you would think that the old hags in here who have been into Kpop for many years, would know better than to just jump on the bandwagon and have the mob mentality :priceless: Like what happened to staying neutral and waiting until everything has been finalized and a decision has been made. None of us know the full story on what went truly down. Like don't you guys also know that jealousy and cloud chasing is a real thing? Or maybe they just had simply beef, and Garam was the one who got the blame, because she whopped her ass, even though the other one might have instigated it. Like we will never know. Don't you guys know how middle school is? :skull: Like there is also a chance that the supposed victim or her old classmates are trying to set her up due to jealousy. All these documents can literally still be fake and manipulated. Knetz are literally also one of the most dramatic people I have ever seen, and I don't understand why international Kpop stans are taking in everything they say literally, as if they are words from Gandhi or MLK .

If Olivia Rodrigo were to switch places with Garam, then I can guarantee that some of you guys wouldn't give 2 f**** about the scandal, and would probably want way more proof before you would judge. It's because as I stated before, you guys are judging kpop scandals  with a Korean mindset, which is a mindset you guys don't have normally in your daily lives outside of kpop. The Korean mindset can be very different from anywhere else. 

And even if the accusations are true, and she get's kicked out of the group, I still don't think it's fair that she is being judged for what she did as a child. Childrendo stupid **** and she was literally only Eleven .mp3, like some of you baguettes didn't even know that you liked c***s at that age :skull:

My advice to some of y'all would be to think more rational. :coffee2:

 

#GaramRedemptionEra

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

The victim literally tried to commit suicide…:biblionny:

Edited by Aslan

1 minute ago, Hendery said:

That user has had many stupid takes before but this one is just beyond trolling now:skull:

 

 

the effect of listening to momo's voice so much :toofunny3:

Has any of the twice girlies ever had any bully rumors/accusations? I really can’t think of any! They are truly the kindest, sweetest, most unproblematic  and hardest working GG out there! 
MOMO’s tone >>>>>>>>> Jihyo’s btw 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

Edited by Kh-Loud

bullying someone to the point that they attempt to take their own life over it would NOT be ignored with a western star, what is that absolutely putrid take on the situation :rip:

 

 

Just now, Hendery said:

That user has had many stupid takes before but this one is just beyond trolling now:skull:

 

 

yeah, it’s one thing to just have an… interesting opinion like the vocal stuff, but this last post is just vile.

 

”Don't you guys know how middle school is?” yeah and bullying at that age can absolutely scar you because it’s such an important period in one’s psychological development :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.