Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

So it's false alarm. Actually, Garam is growing on me. That's why I would be sooo sad if the rumors turned out true.

 

Also, from what I've seen, her personality is she's super shy and reserved (similar to me!) so I'm having a hard time believing she's actually capable of having a delinquent past. It's just a matter of a STRONG evidence for those claims to come out for me (and there hasn't been one so far). 

 

astrollc.gif

 

Soojin teas? 

 

astrollc.gif

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

Soojin teas? 

 

astrollc.gif

 

Oh wow, I did not know they had the same situation. I thought she was kicked out from Gidle for having a "frigid ***** face" or sth, cuz apparently Koreans don't like that

 

astrollc.gif

6 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

So it's false alarm. Actually, Garam is growing on me. That's why I would be sooo sad if the rumors turned out true.

I think it's for the best that you should prepare yourself to think that she's made some mistakes in the past -- maybe mostly because the people she hung around with, but Korea is prepared to give her a second chance because she's just sooooooooo pretty!

 

:cm:

And her company is powerful enough to enact Korea's corporate censorship machinery.

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Nolo 

twice cb :gaycat6:

I Lowkey hope it is Nolo

 

BN8rEMj.gif

AleXa was supposed to perform at BBMAs but this is all she did... She should have booked Eurovision on Saturday instead :rip: 

 

DEEP would be an amazing aespa's title track, it's very their style

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

I think it's for the best that you should prepare yourself to think that she's made some mistakes in the past -- maybe mostly because the people she hung around with, but Korea is prepared to give her a second chance because she's just sooooooooo pretty!

 

:cm:

And her company is powerful enough to enact Korea's corporate censorship machinery.

I just feel so guilty tho to be one of the people that are to willing to give her an "exemption" pass just because of her pretty face, when it's everybody else, they would just be immediately kicked out of the group.

 

I've encountered bullies before and they are the worst. They have destroyed my confidence on a lot of things :'(

 

So, I'll just stay neutral (so far) and won't stan her completely. I think I'll appreciate her talents and whatever she brings into the group once in a while 

4 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I think Arachne is the next Aespa villain :skull:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

:deadbanana:

but you're right 

1 minute ago, SickLove said:

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

we need a collab with Teddy for BP's next title :WAP: 

btw who remembers when HYO was producing and writing her songs? :dies: i wonder if she really did anything 

1 hour ago, rzal said:

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

Including Korea's "official" news service.

 

 

:cm:

Deep is not my kind of song but the chorus is kinda catchy

11 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

A lot of people have Ophidiophobia too and that didn't stop SM.  :cm:

10 minutes ago, SickLove said:

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

Zsunder was working on Kaachi first mini album, they even released a remix of BABY V.O.X

 

 

Which fun fact got released around the same time BlackSwan released their version

 

19 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

:toofunny2:Snakes are way more scary than Spiders though.

This JinJin guy is so hot though:jonny4: Eunwoo's visuals are so bland compared to JJ and Moonbin's.

 

 

I love the Arachne concept :WAP:

 

So 

Taeyeon = Artemis

Hyoyeon = Arachne

 

Wonder who the other SNSD members are :matty:

nnn I actually like Miss Terry’s new title, it’s fun

Stupid >>
 

27 minutes ago, SickLove said:

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

this is actually so cool, I’ve listened to their stuff before so it’s nice to see a big label collaborate like this :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.