Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Hyoyeon is a music criminal 

 

it-is-known-yes.gif

She's also a criminal period

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The way she did the whole song at the same ONE NOTE. :deadbanana4:

Lee Hyori going to sue for patent infringement!

 

:cm:

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

Lee Hyori going to sue for patent infringement!

 

:cm:

:deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, Rhyme said:

I don't really care if Garam bullied her classmates, she probably did, but I'm not gonna hold it against her since she's a teenager. However, Kazuha can't distract netizens from her past forever.

 

HYBE needs to say something more concrete cause this is gonna keep rising up or being whispered about because for some reason, bully rumors haunt idols most. :rip:

probably because of this 

 

 

 

The "livestream" of Simply K-pop Con-Tour is about to begin.  Today they are virtually visiting the land of spotify streams and youtube views -- Indonesia!

 

  • ? Line-up: LE SSERILJIN, MIN, ALICE, ICHILLIN', BUSTERS, DKB, T1419, Ciipher, E'LAST, MEGAMAX

Hmm.  They couldn't delay their visit an episode to get Secret Number?  Disappointing.  For them.

 

:cm:

 

EDIT: Oh, SeNum's Jinny and Minji are MC'ing. :dies: Hopefully they're just doing this because it's Indonesia and not Daehwi was taken off the show because it's Indonesia. :eli:

Edited by harrythevifan

Idk why Garam is the hill y'all want to die on. We all know that bullying issues in Asian countries are nowhere near comparable to how it is in the West. Some people commit suicide because of school violence over there. Garam even had a restraining order against her victim and had to move schools :rip: 

Edited by sxhunluv

16 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Deep is not that bad. I'm sure you would be praising it if it were an aespa release. :mandown:

To be fair, Aespa would probably slay it since it kinda needs a vocal moment (Winter & Ningning would handle that), especially during the bridge + this concept is made for Karina & Giselle to slay. 

the way she’s not just an MPG but an MMG (main model girl) as well :jonnycat:

i hate when people call loud muisc noise, but deep is literally just noise

7 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

Idk why Garam is the hill y'all want to die on. We all know the bullying issues in Asian countries are nowhere near comparable to how it is in the West. Some people commit suicide because of school violence over there. Garam even had a restraining order against her victim and had to move schools :rip: 

Wait, so it's confirmed that Garam actually b*llied someone?? :eek: I was gone the whole day cuz of school

 

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

To be fair, Aespa would probably slay it since it kinda needs a vocal moment (Winter & Ningning would handle that), especially during the bridge + this concept is made for Karina & Giselle to slay. 

It's much better without annoying screaming :WAP:  

astrollc.gif

  

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Wait, so it's confirmed that Garam actually b*llied someone?? :eek: I was gone the whole day cuz of school

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

AVvXsEikn7rN3CoTHWR9DcnNHU6jemXIu9RUKiPE

 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

 

It's much better without annoying screaming :WAP:  

astrollc.gif

  

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

AVvXsEikn7rN3CoTHWR9DcnNHU6jemXIu9RUKiPE

 

It's just a me-problem since I love screaming in songs. I guess I'll learn to like Deep cuz I really like the beats and the song's catchy. I do wish Hyo tried to switch up her vocals A BIT, but it's not a deal breaker for me since no one expected that from her.

 

The advantage is that she won't have a problem singing this live while dancing, so she's a genius I fear! 

 

astrollc.gif

 

-

 

So it's false alarm. Actually, Garam is growing on me. That's why I would be sooo sad if the rumors turned out true.

 

Also, from what I've seen, her personality is she's super shy and reserved (similar to me!) so I'm having a hard time believing she's actually capable of having a delinquent past. It's just a matter of a STRONG evidence for those claims to come out for me (and there hasn't been one so far). 

 

astrollc.gif

 

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way she’s not just an MPG but an MMG (main model girl) as well :jonnycat:

glad SS is payoling her I want her to be famous :jonnycat:

Yujin booked and busy :clap3:

IVE > Lesserafim (I like both though) 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.