Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

why is hyo cosplaying as karina lol

I had to double-check!

 

0da10436b970a586e83f4caa3e14e695.png

She's giving Joy more than Karina, at least to me :rip:

The green background definitely adds to that

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

18 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

why is hyo cosplaying as karina lol

I had to double-check!

 

0da10436b970a586e83f4caa3e14e695.png

SM threw her all the leftovers and scraps from Savage

 

 

 

 


Image

FSYM2CMUcAAc6YB?format=jpg&name=900x900

FSWesUEaUAE63Yn?format=jpg&name=medium

 

FSfA-mRVsAAIBm1?format=jpg&name=small

 

Image

 

Image

 

Edited by Zack

51 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

 

Their main vocclist is the worst compare to their predecessors and they're worse than their gen 4 rival

Stand out? :psyduck:

I mean looking at the standards for 4th gen vocals...yea they're actually one of the better groups. 

48 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

They have the best studio vocals compare to their rivals :gaycat4: 

 

no idol from the 4th gen can touch SingSing in belting and agility in the STUDIO! 

astrollc.gif

 

This isnt brag worthy and not even she can hit those notes properly as shown by her unstable live vocals. 

astrollc.gif

At this point HYBE should just kick Garam out of the group or she will ruin LSF

They already had KAZUHA

43 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

the way Garam was supposed to be the it girl just for Kazuha to stomp :gaycat6: organic queen 
 

 

 

She would undoubtedly be popular if not for this scandal. Its why hybe won't dump her yet. 

 

Hopefully they have better luck with the ADOR and iland girls! 

NMIXX aren't aespa's rivals. Settle with fighting the Kep1er girls, Mixxers or whatever they're called.
 

astrollc.gif

Deep's chorus is definitely an earworm, but the verses are so awful it's not enough to redeem it for me :skull:

---

I've been excited to discover that Lesserafim's Yunjin is actually a really good vocalist from her pre-debut videos, potentially one of the best of 4th gen. Great head voice. The way Hybe completely hid it with their vocal processing :deadbanana4: 

DEEP is a giant mess but I bet it’ll go off in the clubs :gaycatina1:

I'm actually shocked that SM did Hyo so dirty with her debut album :deadbanana2: including 4yo songs, a mess :rip:

I hope Hyo calls Jaehyun to do a tik tok dance, the Dessert one was iconic.

 

:WAP:

15 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

I'm actually shocked that SM did Hyo so dirty with her debut album :deadbanana2: including 4yo songs, a mess :rip:

I mean, they kinda had to cut the budget somewhere...:cm:

 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean, they kinda had to cut the budget somewhere...:cm:

 

Is this more than 2no1 girls solos?

2 hours ago, Jared said:

When aespa are battling HYO aka Arachne and Taeyeon (Artemis) comes and helps then resurrect Naevis to save Kwangya and the FLAT. :alexz:

I wish Taeyeon summons Shindong (as a Calydonian Boar) to stomp on Miss HYO. It would be so EPIC :bam::bam::bam:

If Hyoyeon gets outsold by Yuri, especially given the market growth since 2018:skull:

Deep kinda goes hard (in Miss Terry's classic style of messy bops). I have to commend her even if the songs are hit or miss she clearly loves to make music and to perform.

 

Hoping she gets her nunu nana hag blowup moment :party:

55 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

NMIXX aren't aespa's rivals. Settle with fighting the Kep1er girls, Mixxers or whatever they're called.
 

astrollc.gif

Wait which one is a bigger hit, o.o or WA da da? I remember both songs hover around #90 on Melon. 

15 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Wait which one is a bigger hit, o.o or WA da da? I remember both songs hover around #90 on Melon. 

WA DA DA. It went viral in Japan I think.

5 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

Will she beat CL? :gaycat3:

CL is booked and busy

making more coin than she'll ever see

 

let's stop bringing her up

The document of that girl being a bully and getting a protection order on the victim in the group is confirmed true. 
 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004746572
 

if the documents were fake, they would have denied it. But they decided to say “we are unable to answer” 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.