Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Speaking of CL, what a ride this era has been for her! I'm so proud 

the music, the visuals, the content! she released 8 stellar M/Vs :clap3:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WELP. Its over. #HaramOUT #MinjuIN

Edited by Shou7

The fact that ya'll are even putting CL in the same sentence as Hyo

is disrespectful to CL

 

For reference, in terms of first EPs based on my quick googling:

Yoona had 24.4k

Jessica launched with 20k (both her & Yoona were very first day frontloaded due to Chinese fans)

Taeyeon's "I" 12k first day, but ended up with the highest overall sales of course

Tiffany got 9.4k

Seohyun 5.4k

Hyo 3.5k

Yuri 3.3k

 

I think given INVU recently opened with 84k... it's not a good day for DJ Hyo :skull: Sones really have their favorites

15 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

UNABLE  TO ANSWER :rip::deadbanana4:

I see BTS money was used today 

HYBE silencing the school :ahh:as if things couldn't have been clearer

At this rate the amount of money that is being used to cover up Garam's past will surpass the amount of money that this debut cost HYBE :skull:

Just now, rzal said:

Why would a school spill private info about their students to media? :skull: 

Well, if she was innocent, the school officially shutting down the rumors would free her for good. 
 

At some point, you'll have to make peace with the fact she's a bully and defend her from there. 

18 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The fact that ya'll are even putting CL in the same sentence as Hyo

is disrespectful to CL

I know, Hyo have a hit this year. CL N/A

 

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Speaking of CL, what a ride this era has been for her! I'm so proud 

the music, the visuals, the content! she released 8 stellar M/Vs :clap3:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And still only sold 5k :gaycat5:

Edited by DelRey

27 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

The document of that girl being a bully and getting a protection order on the victim in the group is confirmed true. 
 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004746572
 

if the documents were fake, they would have denied it. But they decided to say “we are unable to answer” 

She has no talent and is clearly unhinged. Zero loss getting rid of her. 

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

 

I really love this a lot more than Deep.
 

Deep's not that bad but it was very one note except the catchy chorus and the bridge. In Stupid her voice stood out a lot more, and she has always been a decent vocalist with distinct vocals.

 

Would have never thought back in 2011 that Hyo would be the member with most plays in my playlist just behind Yawn and Stiff. She deserves though, so far her songs have been quite solid. 

 

 

Edited by exists

The way Garam washed all the other idols' bullying rumors just like that :deadbanana4:

 

I don't think anyone would top her on this one :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

And still only sold 5k :gaycat5:

Ok?

CL was inactive for 7 years? what's HYO's excuse for selling peanuts?

she's been releasing content nonstop...

 

CL's next release will do better.

as I said don't compare her to hyo, it's disrespectful to CL

CL has like 6 festivals lined up this summer 

one being the immensely popular "Summer Sonic" in Japan

 

what is Hyo doing?

Fearless could had been an easy top 10 hit already and might be on its way to top 5 if the whole bullying thing didn’t happen. 
 

Between Garam and Kazuha, Korea was kinda ready to stan but I guess the bullies always has to ruin everything for the others! 
 

BN8rEMj.gif

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The adrenaline boost this just gave me

they had that ***** JUKING!

 

 

 

 

Can’t wait for the band new arrangements and see what kind of sets they designed! 
 

The stage and sets during THE SHOW were already amazing and let’s not talk about the outfits :duca:. 
 

 

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

Wait which one is a bigger hit, o.o or WA da da? I remember both songs hover around #90 on Melon. 

Wa da da has impressive numbers across all boards internationally. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Maybe I'm not fit to talk about this cause I wasn't really bullied in school so I do not know how a victim must feel like, but the idea of searching for years old receipts when you see someone is now famous so that you can ruin their career is just so PATHETIC to me :deadbanana2:

 

Like, how miserable must one be to think like 'oh I know this gurl she called me a fat b!tch in like 5th grade she trynna be famous now? Let me destroy her life real quick' :rip:  Don't these people have lives to live?! 
 

Whatever

 

If they take her out then get the other minor out as well and come back with a sexy concept in autumn queens :jonny3:

25 minutes ago, Harrier said:

 

For reference, in terms of first EPs based on my quick googling:

Yoona had 24.4k

Jessica launched with 20k (both her & Yoona were very first day frontloaded due to Chinese fans)

Taeyeon's "I" 12k first day, but ended up with the highest overall sales of course

Tiffany got 9.4k

Seohyun 5.4k

Hyo 3.5k

Yuri 3.3k

 

I think given INVU recently opened with 84k... it's not a good day for DJ Hyo :skull: Sones really have their favorites

Jessica sold 21.5k first day. The way you put decimal points for all the sales, except Jessica's which you rounded down to a lower number :dies:

 

Also she was not front loaded like Yoona because she went on to sell 50k Hanteo/80k Gaon. And this was with SM constantly BLACKLISTING her. 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

CL has like 6 festivals lined up this summer 

one being the immensely popular "Summer Sonic" in Japan

 

what is Hyo doing?

Not working at McDonalds for sure and right now promoting her mini :fan:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Can’t wait for the band new arrangements and see what kind of sets they designed! 
 

The stage and sets during THE SHOW were already amazing and let’s not talk about the outfits :duca:. 
 

 

Right! the live band and arrangement HITS

I'm READY!

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Maybe I'm not fit to talk about this cause I wasn't really bullied in school so I do not know how a victim must feel like, but the idea of searching for years old receipts when you see someone is now famous so that you can ruin their career is just so PATHETIC to me :deadbanana2:

 

Like, how miserable must one be to think like 'oh I know this gurl she called me a fat b!tch in like 5th grade she trynna be famous now? Let me destroy her life real quick' :rip:  Don't these people have lives to live?! 
 

Whatever

 

If they take her out then get the other minor out as well and come back with a sexy concept in autumn queens :jonny3:

I think bullying in Korea is basically dealt really seriously, especially after that Soojin scandal there's been a huge emphasis on making sure the right people are given a platforms like an idol has 

 

I remember someone explained it before on this thread but can't find it now

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.