Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

9 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I want to believe she's releasing the 2017 album in the next few weeks and then another album in the few months.

I would love if it were true, especially since she's been posting throwback photos consistently. Just a little gift for the fans and then come back later this year with a thirst & vengeance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Variety confirms pre-production

waiting for some ITSOTM's news too :ryan:

• Thanks 1

Things have been pretty quiet. But makes sense considering she is filming OMITB. Filming will probably wrap around June so maybe she starts the era then, or at least releases yet another song. Only thinking that because after that, she will probably focus on promoting Emilia Perez so she may push both things at the same time lol. If not new music FROM her I do hope she is in other people's projects and releases stuff for the summer, cause I do need her to be in the conversation for the Grammys this year with something, even if in a stacked year. 

April: OMITB filming

May: OMITB filming, Cannes, Gracie Awards, MET Gala (hopefully), Emmy campaigning

June: OMITB filming (and wrap), Emmy campaigning

July-August: Bday, music(?)

September-October: Emmys, OMITB premiere

October-December: music, Emilia Perez era (release, more premieres, events, promo, magazines, awards...)

Edited by MALAMENTE

Ahhh I'm so excited

Actresslena stomping on musiclena I fear

:jonnycat:

33 minutes ago, La Luna said:

Ahhh I'm so excited

Actresslena stomping on musiclena I fear

:jonnycat:

2024 is the new 2012 :fan:

All her acting projects sound so interesting. I can't wait for all 

Edited by Sad Serenade
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

2024 is the new 2012 :fan:

All her acting projects sound so interesting. I can't wait for all 

Ughh I'm so excited. Already thinking about the red carpet looks lol

We need news about the Linda's biopic too. 

After SS and Love One I kind lowered my expectations about sg3. Let her go back to the drawing  board. She can come back next year with real  fresh good music lol

Let's focus on the acting industry for now  :gaycat3:

Edited by La Luna

its weird that the new sabrina track connected with the gp but love on didnt

:flame:

1B is coming, all deserved.

reported by forbes :sistrens: 

why has no one made a thread yet? we need to see them losers fume :sistrens:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2024 at 2:15 PM, Souvenir said:

its weird that the new sabrina track connected with the gp but love on didnt

Selena's fanbase is more grownup and for Selena is seeing a stepback on her career, you can't compare two different artists. Also, Espresso es better made lyrics and production wise and it has an image attached to it. Selena's latest release are like a stepback from her latest music and also seems so uninspired

• Like 1

So i'm back in here, banned from besties' album thread, for no reason :cm:

So, i wanted to come in here and say that, I am excited for SG3 cuz I'm gonna write a fanfic storyline with the album and it's gonna be really fun. 

Hopefully SG3 comes out, cuz i really wanna do it. I feel like i've outgrown Rare era. I want something funny and edgy. It's what I've always wanted a mainstream act like Selena or Taylor to do. Which is why i started writing those poems, cuz like, Taylor is about to do it. And if they wanna ban me for speaking my theories, then fine. 
But i will be speaking on Selena's music in here.

Mostly about Droplet era. 

Where is she? Whats her next move? last thing i've heard is that she was aware of the 2017/18 music..

i think an intelligent move would be that she releases like that scrapped project as a buzz project, with a single and a cute vid + some promo, the bare minimun (like she is used to do) to generate some hype and then release sg3. maybe a world tour before the album would work better (or sg3 in the middle of the tour ala taylor swift) cuz people will see her again, her name on the billboards...her first tour in almost 10 years, it will definitely cause hype cuz she released a lot of songs since revival and people will be tuning the then new album.

I'm worried cuz her music career is dying and ik she still has it in her. 

I've given up hope for another album form her again :toofunny2: 

7 hours ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

Where is she? Whats her next move? last thing i've heard is that she was aware of the 2017/18 music..

i think an intelligent move would be that she releases like that scrapped project as a buzz project, with a single and a cute vid + some promo, the bare minimun (like she is used to do) to generate some hype and then release sg3. maybe a world tour before the album would work better (or sg3 in the middle of the tour ala taylor swift) cuz people will see her again, her name on the billboards...her first tour in almost 10 years, it will definitely cause hype cuz she released a lot of songs since revival and people will be tuning the then new album.

I'm worried cuz her music career is dying and ik she still has it in her. 

She's filming Only Murders In The Building. It always takes 4/5 months filming.

She's confirmed for Cannes and rumors say she'll be at the Met Gala.

Last time she was seen at a recording studio was when she was in Paris filming Emilia Perez. I don't think she's working on an album yet.

Most of the songs she has ready were recorded between 2021 and 2022. if they sound like the trending sound of that time they are all dated now. She shouldn't have taken so long

Love You Like A Love Song has grown on me. I was always more of a Bang Bang Bang girlie, but I def see the appeal nowadays.

Going from TTPD to Selena's discography is such a breath of fresh air. Selena's music can be used in every single scenario. Her lyrics are thought-provoking, they spark your imagination, and they feel so comfy. 
Love On continues to be one of the best songs of the year along with Saturn and Denim. Yeah it's my 3rd favorite song of the year so far. 
Perched for the album rollout to start.

Yeah, I am in the meantime I'll unstan her.

I know the next album will be full filler music, and she cares **** about her fans at this point.

I fear we are never getting our old Sel back, she is too focused on putting music for her sister instead for her fans.

It was fun while it lasted tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.