Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

The Roof may be my favorite Mariah song

 

yCCbvdh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

 

xo

Yes, one of her best self-penned songs

On 7/3/2022 at 8:12 PM, xrosup said:

Sure :rip: 

It does tho. I don't think it's been certified  since the early 90s lol.

Touch My Body aged a lot better than I ever expected it to, she did THAT 18 years into her career 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klpoj4lv1qktomp_500.gif

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I don't remember this performance

 

 

it was at fashion rocks in Brazil

22 hours ago, Daydream said:


Well that turned out to be a bunch of lies.

 

They didn't specity which year so it could be a prediction for next year. :gayriahcat2:

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I don't remember this performance

 

 

she reminds me of Caution Mariah here.

The way MIAM could have stomped on Caution if it wasn't for the melodyne and a few duds. :gaycat4:

The wind has taken you
You're free finally at peace
So still you lie
Leaving your cares behind


The pain is gone
Gone with the spirit in your eyes
Now you're wandering around
Above us
Looking downward as we cry

tumblr_inline_r3nvjasjcz1qktomp_500.gif

On 7/6/2022 at 8:50 PM, James_Dean said:

I don't remember this performance

 

 

amazing song still reminds me of my better days.

So lemme get this straight: she snubbed these absolute masterpieces but included a bunch of album tracks on The Remixes because...?

 

tumblr_inline_renzttUbJY1qktomp_500.gif

Edited by ATWK

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Gaga x Madonna

Madonna x Mariah

Mariah x Nicki

Nicki x Miley

 

All in the same room. Britney really THOUGHT

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

 

EDIT: Nicki x Iggy too omgg

Edited by ATWK

6 hours ago, ATWK said:

So lemme get this straight: she snubbed these absolute masterpieces but included a bunch of album tracks on The Remixes because...?

 

tumblr_inline_renzttUbJY1qktomp_500.gif

I know, right? She has so many remixes, it's no wonder she's so forgetful with some of her best. 

 

1blufp8.gif

 

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby 699k

 

---------

 

Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade - 596k

Madonna - Material Girl - 404k

Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor - 631k

 

yhitKbd.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.