Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Pud said:

Was ANYTHING live?ย 

Bits and piecesย :rip:
AT LEAST, the parts that were live weren't raspy and tragic like the past two years Xmas concerts.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITYย ย  I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums wereย 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again ย 

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

ngl, I would be happy seeing her "live" in this rendition.

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

I have yet to watch the videos but from the pictures I've seen most of the outfits are okโ€ฆ I don't really care for the hairstyles though

ย 

The setlist is nice although I wanted her to sing Joyrideย :noparty:

the setlist is incredible (your girl omfg)

can't say much about vocals,ย I need a video that collects all the real live singing bits and maybe then I will drag.ย FTarRtn.gif

1:44 don't know if this bit is live or intended to sound this way with the pre-rec but she tries to go up, voice reaches a crack and the whistle comes in to save her ass

ย 

ย 

15 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

1:44 don't know if this bit is live or intended to sound this way with the pre-rec but she tries to go up, voice reaches a crack and the whistle comes in to save her ass

ย 

ย 

gurl...:skull:

All those overย synthesized screeches are pre-recorded. That mess was intended.

ย 

The wigsย :deadbanana2:

ย 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.f75fdd525d88eb1f123731bf65c5eaed.gif

ย 

ย 

45 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

not the sofa.. oh mariahย 4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

They belong together.

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

1:44 don't know if this bit is live or intended to sound this way with the pre-rec but she tries to go up, voice reaches a crack and the whistle comes in to save her ass

ย 

ย 

That's pre-recorded.

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

gurl...:skull:

All those overย synthesized screeches are pre-recorded. That mess was intended.

ย 

The wigsย :deadbanana2:

ย 

ย 

ย 

38 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

That's pre-recorded.

pre-rec makes it worse, it means she could't record a version that sounded better than thatย source.gif

Just now, Totami Legend said:

ย 

pre-rec makes it worse, it means she could't record a version that sounded better than thatย source.gif

I was ready to give her flowers for at last serving a show but she is barely opening her mouth in those "live" climaxes. Drag her.

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73
ย 

the amount of times she switches to whistle register in order to dodge climaxes and high notes, if the damage reaches that area she will be over.ย ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the amount of times she switches to whistle register in order to dodge climaxes and high notes, if the damage reaches that area she will be over.ย ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Well, she can't go that high anymore even with whistles that's why those are also melodyned and over-processed.ย 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the amount of times she switches to whistle register in order to dodge climaxes and high notes, if the damage reaches that area she will be over.ย ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

And even some of the whistles in her performances are pre-recorded.

ย 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

6 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

How about getting surgery? Any experts?

The surgery is modern and safe nowadays but she would have to learn how to whistle again and most likely completely re-vampt her singing habits and technique.
Lazy Moo won't do it.ย 

Workin Hard, All I Live For and My Prayer were done so dirty. They should have been released on a deluxe in 1994, at least one of them would have been a hit

ย 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Yall want her to sing live so bad but isn't that the reason her voice is in terrible shape right now? it wasn't built for that kind of pressure

ย 

If only she lipsynced since 1990 she'd still have her voice

ย 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

@Saddyย you KNOW what to doย :heart2:

I wish I knew

gTMQox0.gif

30 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

And even some of the whistles in her performances are pre-recorded.

ย 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Babe, all of them are.

ย 

gTMQox0.gif

ย 

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I wish I knew

gTMQox0.gif

:heart2:ย Queen!

ย 

gTMQox0.gif

ย 

Bet she used to rub the tip of Bryan's dick like dat.

ย 

gTMQox0.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.