Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Kinda shocked at how good some of the new pre-recorded ones sound?

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Kinda shocked at how good some of the new pre-recorded ones sound?

And they seem to match her tone now other than without you so it's not as obvious 

 

I like the set design as well. The large mimi sign is iconic 

 

 

was the first part of this (pre-bridge) live? bc if so she sounded so good?

 

Just now, Rocket said:

Setlist

 

Thots?

 

UpaRner.gif

 

best setlist ever?

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

best setlist ever?

The way she gave from every era except Glitter and Anklemonitor live.

 

And stopping at Screami. Ready for her E=Memoirs2 residency next.

26 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Setlist

 

Thots?

 

UpaRner.gif

 

Wait she did You Girl, So Lonely, AND Secret Love?! Loves it :jonny5:

 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait she did You Girl, So Lonely, AND Secret Love?! Loves it :jonny5:

 

https://twitter.com/DreamloverAlex/status/1779016681874162012

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Never did I think this would be on the setlist. I'm obsessed (pun intended)

FTarRtn.gif

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She sounds good here. Glad they lowered the key.

 

Setlist is great, wish she did get your number instead of secret love (ew). lol

 

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

**** YES YOU FAT *****!!!! 

 

:jonny5:

 

She should have done a 1+ hour version of this.

 

:jonny5:

 

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

:jonny5:

 

The BEST HAIR AND ENSEMBLE on the tour! All them other wigs and dresses are hideous!

 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

@Saddy you KNOW what to do :heart2:

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

was the first part of this (pre-bridge) live? bc if so she sounded so good?

 

Her mouth didn't match several times so yeah it's pre-recorded.

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Setlist

 

Thots?

 

UpaRner.gif

 

Amazing setlist, horrible gowns and everything was pre-recorded. :bibliahh:
I will continue to drag her to eternity for this clown show called her singing, however I am glad she FINALLY used her current voice in those recordings, it finally matches her rotten voice.

FTarRtn.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.