Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I hope Sunday we will see Mariah as special act performing Obsessed on Super Bowl 

Vegas again? We are never seeing her in the UK again I fear 

28 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

 




Moo is back in Vegas.

This sounds like a farewell tour :rip:

She could’ve saved that name and used it next year for the 20th anniversary(how is this album almost 20 years old? :rip:). 
 

I just want a new album. 

1 minute ago, Bacardo Royale said:

who's this

 

bWDBOWQGIOPA-Imgur(1).thumb.gif.888a2375

the expose of my avi not being avi size is sending me :rip: idk how to do that

 

uk rapper bawo thats my man fr

 

 

 

OT: is she actually retired from new music

 

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:


:rip:

She's not kidding though. And I kinda don't blame her.  :toofunny2:

Couldn’t she let us brag about the Xmas shows a little longer

 

and she better NOT call the album that 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:


:rip:

She better sing Forever :alexz2: and I don't care if she can't 

Manifesting a small (WW) theatre tour where she performs deep album cuts and rarities…

 

IZO3.gif

 

 

Am I the only one excited for the show? The Emancipation of Mimi is my favorite album of all-time and I’m creaming at the thought of her performing to Stay the Night and Your Girl! :duca:

 

About new music…I honestly do think something is brewing. Her showing up at multiple events and then the Grammys  and now, this announcement. It has to mean something. Mariah is typically reclusive til it’s Halloween!

57 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Prisoner is better than Butterfly

 

IZO3.gif

And then you woke up.

 

IZO3.gif

Y'all can you just leave that poor woman and her poor streaming stats alone lmao. She's too busy combatting the negative PR on the internet while Moo and other legends were booked and busy with Grammy events lol

 

 

2 hours ago, Miracle Whip said:

Manifesting a small (WW) theatre tour where she performs deep album cuts and rarities…

 

IZO3.gif

 

 

Time Of Your Life > Sprung > Don't Stop (F4J) as the 1-2-3 opening punch :jonny5:

 

There For Me as the last song :jonny5:

 

IZO3.gif

Edited by Lamb

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.