Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

44 minutes ago, Rocket said:

My dingdong has never been cleaner and I put that down to not listening to I Douche.

Idk why but this word reminded me of this song :dies:

 

4 hours ago, Slamless said:

Infamous is better than all Caution bar Stay Long Love You

 

lets talk about THAT

Delete. Babe Caution is bad but not Infamous bad. Song so bad I forgot it existed. 

6 hours ago, Slamless said:

Infamous is worse than all of Caution bar Stay Long Love You

 

lets talk about THAT

Fixed :heart:

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

the caution disrespect has gotta stop. :rip:

I love caution! it’s just not Godfamous levels :jonny2:

21 minutes ago, Slamless said:

I love caution! it’s just not Godfamous levels :jonny2:

UpaRner.gif

34 minutes ago, Slamless said:

I love caution! it’s just not Godfamous levels :jonny2:

Oh, that's not-

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

wish yall would be grateful someone still comes in with original taste

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

9 minutes ago, Slamless said:

wish yall would be grateful someone still comes in with original taste

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

Is that person in the room with us now?

4 hours ago, !ngwe said:

 

:heart:

She was 15 in the year 2000 so it was Rainbow, makes sense she can't remember the album

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

This will be her first album with her children's criticism. I am really curious about their taste of albums :psyduck:.

They are honoring her and Lenny krativtz this year, is it televised? The only reason for me to watch 

22 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

They are honoring her and Lenny krativtz this year, is it televised? The only reason for me to watch 

idk but I hope so

15 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

She was 15 in the year 2000 so it was Rainbow, makes sense she can't remember the album

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

rainbow hate how predictable. X girlfriend alone clears careers

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Slamless said:

rainbow hate how predictable. X girlfriend alone clears careers

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

 

I thought I was the only one who liked that song. 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

when she doesn't appear at Usher's halftime show after all of the teasing

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

 

which tbh is a good thing considering she'd embarrass herself but I wanted an Emmy win

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.