Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

when she doesn't appear at Usher's halftime show after all of the teasing

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

 

which tbh is a good thing considering she'd embarrass herself but I wanted an Emmy win

She'd be stiff as a *****, and not in a good way.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

do we have any recent moo candids? idk if she's been giving and i don't trust the instagram

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

I have come to realize that 'Portrait' is an amazing song with beautiful arrangements. I paid it dust all this time. I thought it was cheesy.

another day without having new music on the horizon tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

I only want a new album if she does something more experimental (alt R&B) rather than commercial and sticks to her mid range instead of forcing upper belts.

 

The Miseducation of Mariah Carey. Blood Orange production, Kelela feature, neo soul, etc. 

31 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I only want a new album if she does something more experimental (alt R&B) rather than commercial and sticks to her mid range instead of forcing upper belts.

 

The Miseducation of Mariah Carey. Blood Orange production, Kelela feature, neo soul, etc. 

let it go sis, it’s not happening.

 

This is simply that SONG!

The sort that makes you feel invincible and able to anything in this life.

 

:jonny5:

 

dada08a4cd7de440595d2712e2ce46b3.gif

15 hours ago, suburbannature said:

when she doesn't appear at Usher's halftime show after all of the teasing

 

tumblr_inline_r5b6ycKjzn1qktomp_500.gif

 

which tbh is a good thing considering she'd embarrass herself but I wanted an Emmy win

Who said she'd be there? :dies:

wondering if she's going to the grammys to accept the award

3 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

wondering if she's going to the grammys to accept the award

I hope so

28 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Who said she'd be there? :dies:

Usher?

23 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Usher?

Did he say "I'm gonna bring Mariah Carey" or something? 

35 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I hope so

it's tonight the event. but I hope she's attending sunday too. it'd be nice to have an exposure outside of xmas

16 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Did he say "I'm gonna bring Mariah Carey" or something? 

no. he was asked in a talk show about if he had a list of the special guests he wanted to bring and he said "is mariah carey on that list?"

12 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

it's tonight the event. but I hope she's attending sunday too. it'd be nice to have an exposure outside of xmas

It’s a shame she doesn’t have some hot eye candy on her arm during times like these. Now she’s gonna be a desperate and lonely old ***** with a sympathy Grammy.

12 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

no. he was asked in a talk show about if he had a list of the special guests he wanted to bring and he said "is mariah carey on that list?"

And what did Usher say? Yes, no, maybe? :chick1:

18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

And what did Usher say? Yes, no, maybe? :chick1:

the interviewers were trying to guess and throwing out some names like beyonce, alicia, Bieber.. and Usher asked if Mariah Carey was on the list too. I think he was just trying to be funny. if it were true he wouldn't just throw her name like that and spoil the surprise so pretty sure she's not one of the guests

I kinda want her to but kinda don't. Would prefer it as part of a successful album era or something. 

Edited by Ibrahim

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Mariah has just arrived on the red carpet. She looks stunning :jonnycat:

FoKV-UXX0AACIL2.jpg:large

She looks fat.

Just now, Rocket said:

She looks fat.

Nahh, well... at least not as fat as she was in 2017 :chick1:

Just now, Saddy said:

Nahh, well... at least not as fat as she was in 2017 :chick1:

Serving @suburbannature

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Serving @suburbannature

I see you love to tag him every chance you get

tumblr_inline_r4wahalb8S1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.