Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

options
1 Fantasy
2 Vision of Love
3 My All
4 Emotions
5 Dreamlover
6 Honey
7 We Belong Together
8 One Sweet Day
9 Heartbreaker
10 Always Be My Baby
11 Love Takes Time
12 I Don't Wanna Cry
13 All I Want For Christmas Is You
14 Hero
15 Someday
16 Touch My Body
17 Don't Forget About Us
18 I'll Be There
19

Thank God I Found You

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

rank options
1 Butterfly
2 Daydream
3 The Emancipation of Mimi
4 Emotions
5 Debut
6 Caution
7 Glitter
8 The Remixes
9 Charmbracelet
10 The Rarities
11 Merry Christmas
12 Rainbow
13 Music Box
14 MTV Unplugged
15 Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel
16 Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
17 E=MC²
18 Merry Christmas II You
1 hour ago, Melancholy said:

 

Just **** off now maybe

  :suburban:

music video GIF by Vevo

50 minutes ago, suburbannature said:
options
1 Fantasy
2 Vision of Love
3 My All
4 Emotions
5 Dreamlover
6 Honey
7 We Belong Together
8 One Sweet Day
9 Heartbreaker
10 Always Be My Baby
11 Love Takes Time
12 I Don't Wanna Cry
13 All I Want For Christmas Is You
14 Hero
15 Someday
16 Touch My Body
17 Don't Forget About Us
18 I'll Be There
19

Thank God I Found You

I'll Be There at #18???? disappointed :deadbanana4:

49 minutes ago, suburbannature said:
rank options
1 Butterfly
2 Daydream
3 The Emancipation of Mimi
4 Emotions
5 Debut
6 Caution
7 Glitter
8 The Remixes
9 Charmbracelet
10 The Rarities
11 Merry Christmas
12 Rainbow
13 Music Box
14 MTV Unplugged
15 Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel
16 Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
17 E=MC²
18 Merry Christmas II You

Glitter at #7 and MCIIY is lower than MOAIA??? boy wtf???

6 hours ago, Melancholy said:

 

Just **** off now maybe

  :suburban:

Kiss my ass, *****.

 

zpqXMFC.gif

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Would I be right in saying a certain troll has a new alias?

 

 

the amount of (alleged) aliases that have THOUSANDS for posts and just joining in the last two years or so is insane

8 minutes ago, Slamless said:

the amount of (alleged) aliases that have THOUSANDS for posts and just joining in the last two years or so is insane

@suburbannature sure has been busy.

This has 53 million views :deadbanana4: She needs to call Ed Shapiro and put this on her own Spotify page

 

 

Edit: This one has 33 million views

 

 

Edited by Lamb

Not me casually browsing the base just to find out two pages of unnecessary slander 

 

:khalyan:

25 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Not me casually browsing the base just to find out two pages of unnecessary slander 

 

:khalyan:

It's boring here

moo.png

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

It's boring here

moo.png

This place needs more coloured banners.

 

:nicole:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

 

I forgot that this was a good interview

 

 

The question about the Madonna collab.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Kiss my ass, *****.

 

zpqXMFC.gif

Gladly sir

 

Is this her last fully live version of this song? She needs to smoke weed more if this the effect it has on her voice. :rip:

 

if she was skinny in I Don't we would all stan the vid (and song prob)

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

if she was skinny in I Don't we would all stan the vid (and song prob)

Yes

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

if she was skinny in I Don't we would all stan the vid (and song prob)

I Don't (think so)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.