Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

i have a pic of myself with the MB30 CD (the Vinyls will arrive tomorrow).

 

20240202-140244-2.jpg

Edited by stevyy

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

5 minutes ago, stevyy said:

The remix is miles better. <3

What is this mess?

 

Cleanup on aisle 55.

 

dFHGlEr.gif

 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Old people and technology.

 

:fan:

don't teach an old dog new tricks. I'm like Mariah in that way. 

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What is this mess?

 

Cleanup on aisle 55.

 

dFHGlEr.gif

 

don't piss in the aisle, girl. 

 

Mariah Carey GIFs For Every Situation

31 minutes ago, stevyy said:

don't piss in the aisle, girl. 

 

Mariah Carey GIFs For Every Situation

That's your incontinence, sis.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

That's your incontinence, sis.

I'm wearing diapers these days. 

 

 

56 minutes ago, Rocket said:

He's got nowhere to store anything in that new 2 bedroom, 1 bath he bought.

Why am I not surprised? :alexz2:

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

May she forever be fat for not blessing us with the goods.

 

Also, the original Loverboy is better than the remix. Anyone that says otherwise is a ******* liar.

 

1530421271_K9lR7eq(1).thumb.gif.8ca4e556

Shits on the remix wbk 

 

Wish it was first on the track list instead of the remix. I like both songs, but they’re not different enough for both to be on the track list like Heartbreaker

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Three million-point songs when most girls have one song peaking around 800k

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Messy room

You know I would never :skull: 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

He's got nowhere to store anything in that new 2 bedroom, 1 bath he bought.

the way I already told you it’s bigger than that 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

You know I would never :skull: 

 

the way I already told you it’s bigger than that 

 

:suburban:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

You know I would never :skull: 

 

I don't know anything about you, honey

tumblr_inline_r47vpwUHiV1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

giphy.gif

It’s not enormous but it’s already way too expensive just to get my foot in the door of that neighborhood.

 

:suburban:

Just now, suburbannature said:

It’s not enormous but it’s already way too expensive just to get my foot in the door of that neighborhood.

 

:suburban:

Show us inside this cardboard box.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Show us inside this cardboard box.

When I’m done furniture shopping and get my shutters installed 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

When I’m done furniture shopping and get my shutters installed 

 

:suburban:

You better splurge when you're at Target.

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

When will you two get married? :heart:

@suburbannature @Rocket

Not TWO mincing bottoms getting hitched

 

yNR5yHQ.gif

Just now, Rocket said:

Not TWO mincing bottoms getting hitched

 

yNR5yHQ.gif

How do you know he's bottom? 

tumblr_inline_racwlul79Q1qktomp_500.gif

Oh wait, I think I know the answer

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

How do you know he's bottom? 

All lambs are

 

JMxszGv.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.