Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 minutes ago, Slamless said:

do they ever get tired

Spilling tea is never tiresome.

 

:nicole:

12 hours ago, Saddy said:

If it's your fav video then why didn't you upgrade it to 4k, Mariah???? huh??

I'll going to add only picture but I really hate this way to add pictures in fact 

 

I would like to say , Mariah had more drama pictures in her gallery when she's depressive or dying herself like here on screencaps My All , idk why but it's tragic 😂

 

In LTT there's this picture where she's sitting down the beach in retro black and white , it's really weird 

 

That's why she's true Queen of drama . Or tommy influenced :lakitu:

 

ltt-19.jpg

Edited by sweetheart

3 hours ago, sweetheart said:

I'll going to add only picture but I really hate this way to add pictures in fact 

 

I would like to say , Mariah had more drama pictures in her gallery when she's depressive or dying herself like here on screencaps My All , idk why but it's tragic 😂

 

In LTT there's this picture where she's sitting down the beach in retro black and white , it's really weird 

 

That's why she's true Queen of drama . Or tommy influenced :lakitu:

 

ltt-19.jpg

I mean, she couldn't see that she was blind
To let him go

tumblr_inline_r47uyeSgTW1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

I mean, she couldn't see that she was blind
To let him go

tumblr_inline_r47uyeSgTW1qktomp_500.gif

Aww ! Poor mimi 

 

She's blind cause  tommy OFC 😂

Edited by sweetheart

21 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Butterfly reprise is one of her best. Its in my top 3 :rainbow:

What are the other 2?

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

:hoetenks:

 

 

I just saw this tweet and the quotes omg :deadbanana2:

 

Someone thread this

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

i’ll be so disappointed in her if this is real. i don’t think she would ever collaborate with someone like cardi tbh

32 minutes ago, oshyms said:

i’ll be so disappointed in her if this is real. i don’t think she would ever collaborate with someone like cardi tbh

0lup7jZ.gif

7 hours ago, oshyms said:

i’ll be so disappointed in her if this is real. i don’t think she would ever collaborate with someone like cardi tbh

It shouldn’t come as a surprise tbh. They did an interview together a few years ago where they discussed about potentially collaborating on the right song. 
 

I don’t know about others, but I will be VERY EXCITED if this turns out to be true. 

What's the scoop? Will there be a surprise Mimi performance on the Sunday edition?? :sherlock:

28 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

GFdybx3XsAAu0-C?format=jpg&name=medium

TONIGHT!

Now this is what she should have worn to her Grammy honours.

She’s been looking amazing 

 

 

these new era rumors better be true 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.