Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I hope it's actually Mariah. I don't trust their numbers cuz most of them are made up, but it will be interesting to see the stats :jonnycat:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

11 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

Is this her last fully live version of this song? She needs to smoke weed more if this the effect it has on her voice. :rip:

 

The 2015 Jamaica concert was amazing. I don't know if she was drunk or high, or both, but it made her loose and confident in her voice. It made me think she purposefully holds herself back

 

 

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

The 2015 Jamaica concert was amazing. I don't know if she was drunk or high, or both, but it made her loose and confident in her voice. It made me think she purposefully holds herself back

 

 

Oh, wow! This actually slaps hard.

The way Moo went in harder on Nick than Nicki did Megan. #BigFlop

 

Name hold weight like kilos
Boy you acting so corny like Fritos
Wouldn't have none of that without me, though
Ain't none of my business, this tea though
Outta ammo, gotta reload
If life was a game you a free throw
It's nothing that you don't already know

She better outsell some people or else I will continue to call CM a fraud

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

Yay, fake numbers yay :jonnycat:

@suburbannature is perched.

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not me riding hard for Infinity now.

 

PyquGi9.gif

Why you tryna play like you're so grown?
Everything you own, boy, you still owe

 

She may have tugged the wig a bit

aKMTGiq.gif

CM is so fraudulent why do people even pay attention 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

CM is so fraudulent why do people even pay attention 

I don’t know. Why they always in your mouth?

Just now, Rocket said:

I don’t know. Why they always in your mouth?

He’s also a Swiftie so no way he’s letting Moo pass her. He counts her Asian free sales but not half of Mariah’s 

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

He’s also a Swiftie so no way he’s letting Moo pass her. He counts her Asian free sales but not half of Mariah’s 

We been knew she's bigger than Moo though

 

:nicole:

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

CM is so fraudulent why do people even pay attention 

Let us be delulu :khalyan2:

Edited by Saddy

Just now, Saddy said:

Let us be delulu :khalyan2:

The way CM gets @suburbannature spiralling the same way Hiss does Nicki.

Infinity and I Don’t both amazing songs I fear 

 

image0.jpg?ex=65cacace&is=65b855ce&hm=e4

1 hour ago, Bitchcraft said:

Infinity and I Don’t both amazing songs I fear 

 

image0.jpg?ex=65cacace&is=65b855ce&hm=e4

Naurr

image0.jpg?ex=65cacace&is=65b855ce&hm=e48169a65f68563ec02670fac092e573934d76a6d4a5e1ce751c87650143ed05&

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

2015-2017 was a dark period for Moo's music.

 

aKMTGiq.gif

2014-2017 if we’re being real 

 

i don’t is a slap though. the beat is smooth asf 

2 minutes ago, oshyms said:

2014-2017 if we’re being real 

 

i don’t is a slap though. the beat is smooth asf 

Let's not. MIAMTEC was amazing.

 

nBMTAce.png

Infamous is better than all Caution bar Stay Long Love You

 

lets talk about THAT

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I Don't haters are ugly and have dirty dingdongs.

uywGZAZ.gif

My dingdong has never been cleaner and I put that down to not listening to I Douche.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.