Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

5 hours ago, 1DES said:

 

i watched this video yesterday. how does she own all of mariah's albums on vinyls and still doesn't know which variant is which. and the way she just throws the vinyls on the floor:chick3:

23 minutes ago, thetea said:

i watched this video yesterday. how does she own all of mariah's albums on vinyls and still doesn't know which variant is which. and the way she just throws the vinyls on the floor:chick3:

This.

 

She didn't wanna open them because she was "scared", but she had no problem throwing them around.

6 hours ago, 1DES said:

 

I hope all the vinyls she threw on the floor are broken now:celestial2:

da way i still hear God anytime i play this

 

 

 

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

da way i still hear God anytime i play this

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_r4whheffhQ1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

@SaddyWhy did I think you were a dude all this time??

:rip:

I just saw your pic in The Roof.

 

:jonny5:

It's okay! Everyone I talked to or saw my posts always thought (and I'm sure they still think) that I'm a dude lol

tumblr_inline_r4mwakDTu51qktomp_500.gif

19 minutes ago, Saddy said:

It's okay! Everyone I talked to or saw my posts always thought (and I'm sure they still think) that I'm a dude lol

tumblr_inline_r4mwakDTu51qktomp_500.gif

I guess you're the new @Mincy

She was such a Queen!

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwakDTu51qktomp_500.gif

40 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I guess you're the new @Mincy

She was such a Queen!

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwakDTu51qktomp_500.gif

Why? What happened to her? lol :what:

29 minutes ago, noonbob said:

sis hasn't been alive for years.

:noparty:

 

D860-B604-CBD5-4-AA6-B99-D-D1-CEB3-A870-

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

 

Was this the November 16 date?

 

Yeah, I think so 

41 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Saddy

 

Let's stream Charmbracelet next.

Yes, please. Let me know when you're ready :celestial2:

17 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

is mariah still alive?

Good sis is busy remaking her old songs. 

At this point, im not really surprised if she wont release a new album, she already told us all of her life story.

 

Still anticipating for the raretitties part 2 and SUD tho

Edited by Pecinta Mariah

21 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

is mariah still alive?

:gaycat6:

 

Full 4 life...

5 hours ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Good sis is busy remaking her old songs. 

At this point, im not really surprised if she wont release a new album, she already told us all of her life story.

 

Still anticipating for the raretitties part 2 and SUD tho

I'd rather get rarities 2 with songs we never heard than remakes of old songs with those unbearable filters in her voice 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.