Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Anyone else love So Blessed from Emotions? Don’t see it often appreciated enough online. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

26 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

Anyone else love So Blessed from Emotions? Don’t see it often appreciated enough online. 

I love all songs from Emotions but The Wind is my most favorite :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I love all songs from Emotions but The Wind is my most favorite :WAP:

So blessed is my favourite.

 

I love The wind too. It took me a while but it’s the experimental sound that makes me marvel at the quali-tea!

Edited by tootight49

It's annoying that she won't get US credit for Big Energy. Working with Luke for nothing :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

Yay finally I found my people who consider The Wind a masterpiece :WAP:

My sig sis. But yeah one of ha best sings. ***** needs to perform it and Miss You Most live.

 

JzLT.gif

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

My sig sis. But yeah one of ha best sings. ***** needs to perform it and Miss You Most live.

 

JzLT.gif

In 1994, yeah

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

In 1994, yeah

That too, but still I would like to hear it. The Wind isn't even a vocally difficult song  for ha to sing.

Neither is MYM apart from the climax.

 

This is why we can't have nice things :/

A beautiful video that was in a vault for almost 30 years and it is disrespected like this?

Not even 2M views. 

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

That too, but still I would like to hear it. The Wind isn't even a vocally difficult song  for ha to sing.

Neither is MYM apart from the climax.

Exactly!!

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Exactly!!

She'd do it this sort of justice live...

 

 

 

...and I would be here for it.

 

JzLT.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

It's annoying that she won't get US credit for Big Energy. Working with Luke for nothing :deadbanana2:

 

We love you Luuuukeeee

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

 

 

 

 

 

Mariah & Bone Thugs always have some of the best collabs, why?

Edited by KingJay

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The Wind supremacy.

 

DNCltyM.gif

I made sure the final post in the previous Mariah Base were lyrics from The Wind

 

That was a classic x2

 

DNCltyM.gif

Y'all suddenly stanning The Wind when a few of you chose it for the worst song from Emotions in the album rate. Fickle faggots

 

27AC.gif

4 hours ago, KingJay said:

 

 

 

 

Mariah & Bone Thugs always have some of the best collabs, why?

TABS only

42 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Y'all suddenly stanning The Wind when a few of you chose it for the worst song from Emotions in the album rate. Fickle faggots

 

27AC.gif

Not the word being uncensored

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

 

But, yaaasss! Demean us!!

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not the word being uncensored

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

 

But, yaaasss! Demean us!!

That word was the origin of all of the Lamb drama. There wouldn't have been a discord without it...and now it's unbanned like nothing happened.

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The Fart is trash. Y'all only stan it to be "different".

 

The only thing you and norman agreed on.

:skull:

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Y'all suddenly stanning The Wind when a few of you chose it for the worst song from Emotions in the album rate. Fickle faggots

 

27AC.gif

Expose them, i wanna know what love is

 

27AC.gif

45 minutes ago, noonbob said:

The only thing you and norman agreed on.

:skull:

We also liked guys.

 

fjEtQNn.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.