Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Moo is top 10 in OZ this week (#10) with BER. Success all around.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 hours ago, sweetheart said:

Hey, here you have! ??.
 
AD: Create AI Art and AI NFTs with https://t.co/o6OWUpX93J. Try free: https://t.co/S0GZYf9tWH https://t.co/pDAHoqTGDf

Was your account overtaken by a bot

4 hours ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

 

Yay or nay?

Nah.

 

I’d rather have Maxwell.

4 hours ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

 

Yay or nay?

 

I checked their account and they seem to be reliable.

 

OT : I'm not the biggest fan of Abel's voice but I miss Mimi I'd take anything at this point. :gaycat6:

Any chance the #1’s vinyls make any impact on the Billboard 200?

1 hour ago, doonerr said:

Any chance the #1’s vinyls make any impact on the Billboard 200?

I don't think it will happen  :coffee2:

Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised)

Timeframe: April 23rd - April 29th

01 - 12,677,152 - +2,478,133 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
02 - 198,175,942 - +1,646,436 - 1995 - Fantasy
03 - 372,047,845 - +1,412,614 - 2005 - We Belong Together
04 - 210,676,314 - +1,085,740 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
05 - 263,818,091 - +1,050,525 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
06 - 191,986,584 - +829,141 - 2009 - Obsessed
07 - 164,661,215 - +737,738 - 1994 - Without You
08 - 190,655,077 - +695,621 - 1993 - Hero
09 - 120,648,244 - +580,860 - 2008 - Touch my Body
10 - 130,019,415 - +517,759 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
--
11 - 105,830,890 - +432,188 - 1998 - When you Believe (with Whitney Houston)
12 - 72,344,670 - +400,757 - 1998 - My All
13 - 86,009,565 - +379,986 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
14 - 76,169,006 - +363,713 - 2005 - Shake It Off
15 - 1,148,311,469 - +348,764 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
16 - 65,468,787 - +336,473 - 1994 - Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
17 - 56,721,791 - +286,416 - 2005 - It's Like That
18 - 73,576,447 - +274,951 - 1991 - Emotions
19 - 50,262,862 - +260,122 - 1995 - Fantasy Remix
20 - 55,244,119 - +223,622 - 1997 - Honey
--
21 - 64,646,546 - +210,499 - 1992 - I'll Be There
22 - 97,732,966 - +203,044 - 2013 - #Beautiful
23 - 54,928,490 - +191,128 - 2000 - Against All Odds (ft. Westlife)
24 - 36,995,342 - +183,286 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
25 - 35,091,151 - +182,397 - 2008 - Bye Bye
26 - 42,388,139 - +171,380 - 1993 - Dreamlover
27 - 43,882,902 - +168,600 - 1990 - Vision of Love
28 - 19,365,441 - +126,252 - 2000 - Thank God I Found You / Make It Last
29 - 33,762,007 - +116,601 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
30 - 27,845,199 - +111,127 - 1997 - Breakdown
--
31 - 31,276,083 - +107,180 - 2009 - I Want To Know What Love Is
32 - 20,500,294 - +99,061 - 2008 - I Stay In Love
33 - 28,243,662 - +98,234 - 1990 - Love Takes Time
34 - 9,349,723 - +92,136 - 2009 - My Love
35 - 15,577,417 - +90,885 - 2004 - U Make Me Wanna
36 - 24,410,959 - +88,204 - 2002 - Through The Rain
37 - 19,634,919 - +86,100 - 1998 - Whenever you Call (ft. Brian McKnight)
38 - 22,847,637 - +79,681 - 1999 - I Still Believe
39 - 13,665,621 - +72,287 - 2009 - Angels Cry Remix
40 - 16,531,870 - +70,498 - 1994 - Anytime you Need a Friend
--
41 - 18,739,059 - +70,369 - 1996 - Open Arms
42 - 19,255,398 - +67,519 - 1997 - Butterfly
43 - 15,916,794 - +60,803 - 1991 - Someday
44 - 7,660,946 - +56,901 - 1998 - When you Believe (Soundtrack Edit)
45 - 10,772,618 - +55,570 - 1999 - Against All Odds
46 - 8,793,434 - +52,629 - 1997 - The Roof
47 - 12,724,799 - +49,964 - 1995 - Underneath The Stars
48 - 14,315,873 - +43,917 - 1991 - Can't Let Go
49 - 13,697,907 - +40,503 - 1999 - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
50 - 9,372,240 - +40,444 - 2005 - Get Your Number
--
51 - 10,218,860 - +39,930 - 1999 - Heartbreaker (Remix)
52 - 13,446,923 - +37,558 - 2009 - Angels Cry
53 - 22,251,327 - +36,659 - 2018 - A No No
54 - 8,518,370 - +34,147 - 1995 - When I saw you
55 - 6,490,380 - +31,373 - 2020 - Save The Day
56 - 7,530,811 - +30,997 - 1998 - Sweetheart
57 - 9,185,896 - +30,726 - 1995 - Forever
58 - 8,484,932 - +28,035 - 1992 - Make It Happen
59 - 8,443,732 - +27,735 - 2005 - Fly Like a Bird
60 - 15,476,908 - +27,327 - 2018 - Caution
--
61 - 13,134,195 - +26,985 - 1991 - I Don't Wanna Cry
62 - 9,911,345 - +26,622 - 2006 - Say Somethin'
63 - 46,795,198 - +25,737 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
64 - 7,265,016 - +25,018 - 2008 - I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time
65 - 5,679,389 - +24,908 - 1995 - Melt Away
66 - 8,927,910 - +24,236 - 2005 - Mine Again
67 - 6,606,637 - +23,725 - 2005 - We Belong Together Remix
68 - 173,950,101 - +23,598 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
69 - 18,032,086 - +23,596 - 2018 - With You
70 - 6,991,715 - +23,424 - 2005 - Circles
--
71 - 80,667,725 - +21,849 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. JB)
72 - 9,373,516 - +21,112 - 2018 - Giving Me Life
73 - 21,528,014 - +20,838 - 2018 - GTFO
74 - 6,640,688 - +20,091 - 2005 - Stay The Night
75 - 5,390,246 - +19,491 - 1997 - Whenever You Call
76 - 4,226,576 - +19,076 - 2007 - Lil' Love
77 - 1,517,237 - +18,034 - 2001 - Lead The Way
78 - 82,873,115 - +17,908 - 1994 - O Holy Night
79 - 11,055,361 - +17,347 - 2009 - HATEU
80 - 4,915,807 - +16,736 - 1993 - Music Box
--
81 - 4,029,363 - +16,086 - 1998 - Breakdown Remix
82 - 2,022,990 - +15,456 - 2001 - Loverboy Remix
83 - 1,330,216 - +15,369 - 2001 - Loverboy
84 - 3,994,074 - +15,162 - 1993 - Never Forget You
85 - 3,162,071 - +15,084 - 2020 - Where I Belong
86 - 4,233,609 - +14,701 - 1995 - I am Free
87 - 12,644,512 - +14,277 - 2018 - The Distance
88 - 4,578,904 - +13,977 - 2008 - Cruise Control
89 - 3,778,994 - +13,871 - 2003 - Boy (I Need You)
90 - 3,408,217 - +13,796 - 1997 - 4th of July
--
91 - 3,759,094 - +13,710 - 1997 - Babydoll
92 - 4,444,582 - +13,471 - 2005 - Your Girl
93 - 5,616,977 - +13,219 - 2005 - One & Only
94 - 3,912,353 - +13,085 - 1999 - Crybaby
95 - 3,394,652 - +13,045 - 1993 - All I've Ever Wanted
96 - 1,182,504 - +11,921 - 2001 - Never Too Far
97 - 3,027,278 - +11,279 - 1991 - If It's Over
98 - 4,455,045 - +11,120 - 2005 - I wish you Knew
99 - 2,797,723 - +10,793 - 1997 - Outside
100 - 1,163,754 - +10,610 - 2020 - Loverboy (Original Sample)

2 hours ago, stevyy said:

Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised)

Timeframe: April 23rd - April 29th

01 - 12,677,152 - +2,478,133 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix (with Latto)
02 - 198,175,942 - +1,646,436 - 1995 - Fantasy
03 - 372,047,845 - +1,412,614 - 2005 - We Belong Together
04 - 210,676,314 - +1,085,740 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
05 - 263,818,091 - +1,050,525 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
06 - 191,986,584 - +829,141 - 2009 - Obsessed
07 - 164,661,215 - +737,738 - 1994 - Without You
08 - 190,655,077 - +695,621 - 1993 - Hero
09 - 120,648,244 - +580,860 - 2008 - Touch my Body
10 - 130,019,415 - +517,759 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
--
11 - 105,830,890 - +432,188 - 1998 - When you Believe (with Whitney Houston)
12 - 72,344,670 - +400,757 - 1998 - My All
13 - 86,009,565 - +379,986 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
14 - 76,169,006 - +363,713 - 2005 - Shake It Off
15 - 1,148,311,469 - +348,764 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
16 - 65,468,787 - +336,473 - 1994 - Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
17 - 56,721,791 - +286,416 - 2005 - It's Like That
18 - 73,576,447 - +274,951 - 1991 - Emotions
19 - 50,262,862 - +260,122 - 1995 - Fantasy Remix
20 - 55,244,119 - +223,622 - 1997 - Honey
--
21 - 64,646,546 - +210,499 - 1992 - I'll Be There
22 - 97,732,966 - +203,044 - 2013 - #Beautiful
23 - 54,928,490 - +191,128 - 2000 - Against All Odds (ft. Westlife)
24 - 36,995,342 - +183,286 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
25 - 35,091,151 - +182,397 - 2008 - Bye Bye
26 - 42,388,139 - +171,380 - 1993 - Dreamlover
27 - 43,882,902 - +168,600 - 1990 - Vision of Love
28 - 19,365,441 - +126,252 - 2000 - Thank God I Found You / Make It Last
29 - 33,762,007 - +116,601 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
30 - 27,845,199 - +111,127 - 1997 - Breakdown
--
31 - 31,276,083 - +107,180 - 2009 - I Want To Know What Love Is
32 - 20,500,294 - +99,061 - 2008 - I Stay In Love
33 - 28,243,662 - +98,234 - 1990 - Love Takes Time
34 - 9,349,723 - +92,136 - 2009 - My Love
35 - 15,577,417 - +90,885 - 2004 - U Make Me Wanna
36 - 24,410,959 - +88,204 - 2002 - Through The Rain
37 - 19,634,919 - +86,100 - 1998 - Whenever you Call (ft. Brian McKnight)
38 - 22,847,637 - +79,681 - 1999 - I Still Believe
39 - 13,665,621 - +72,287 - 2009 - Angels Cry Remix
40 - 16,531,870 - +70,498 - 1994 - Anytime you Need a Friend
--
41 - 18,739,059 - +70,369 - 1996 - Open Arms
42 - 19,255,398 - +67,519 - 1997 - Butterfly
43 - 15,916,794 - +60,803 - 1991 - Someday
44 - 7,660,946 - +56,901 - 1998 - When you Believe (Soundtrack Edit)
45 - 10,772,618 - +55,570 - 1999 - Against All Odds
46 - 8,793,434 - +52,629 - 1997 - The Roof
47 - 12,724,799 - +49,964 - 1995 - Underneath The Stars
48 - 14,315,873 - +43,917 - 1991 - Can't Let Go
49 - 13,697,907 - +40,503 - 1999 - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)
50 - 9,372,240 - +40,444 - 2005 - Get Your Number
--
51 - 10,218,860 - +39,930 - 1999 - Heartbreaker (Remix)
52 - 13,446,923 - +37,558 - 2009 - Angels Cry
53 - 22,251,327 - +36,659 - 2018 - A No No
54 - 8,518,370 - +34,147 - 1995 - When I saw you
55 - 6,490,380 - +31,373 - 2020 - Save The Day
56 - 7,530,811 - +30,997 - 1998 - Sweetheart
57 - 9,185,896 - +30,726 - 1995 - Forever
58 - 8,484,932 - +28,035 - 1992 - Make It Happen
59 - 8,443,732 - +27,735 - 2005 - Fly Like a Bird
60 - 15,476,908 - +27,327 - 2018 - Caution
--
61 - 13,134,195 - +26,985 - 1991 - I Don't Wanna Cry
62 - 9,911,345 - +26,622 - 2006 - Say Somethin'
63 - 46,795,198 - +25,737 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
64 - 7,265,016 - +25,018 - 2008 - I'll Be Lovin' You Long Time
65 - 5,679,389 - +24,908 - 1995 - Melt Away
66 - 8,927,910 - +24,236 - 2005 - Mine Again
67 - 6,606,637 - +23,725 - 2005 - We Belong Together Remix
68 - 173,950,101 - +23,598 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
69 - 18,032,086 - +23,596 - 2018 - With You
70 - 6,991,715 - +23,424 - 2005 - Circles
--
71 - 80,667,725 - +21,849 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. JB)
72 - 9,373,516 - +21,112 - 2018 - Giving Me Life
73 - 21,528,014 - +20,838 - 2018 - GTFO
74 - 6,640,688 - +20,091 - 2005 - Stay The Night
75 - 5,390,246 - +19,491 - 1997 - Whenever You Call
76 - 4,226,576 - +19,076 - 2007 - Lil' Love
77 - 1,517,237 - +18,034 - 2001 - Lead The Way
78 - 82,873,115 - +17,908 - 1994 - O Holy Night
79 - 11,055,361 - +17,347 - 2009 - HATEU
80 - 4,915,807 - +16,736 - 1993 - Music Box
--
81 - 4,029,363 - +16,086 - 1998 - Breakdown Remix
82 - 2,022,990 - +15,456 - 2001 - Loverboy Remix
83 - 1,330,216 - +15,369 - 2001 - Loverboy
84 - 3,994,074 - +15,162 - 1993 - Never Forget You
85 - 3,162,071 - +15,084 - 2020 - Where I Belong
86 - 4,233,609 - +14,701 - 1995 - I am Free
87 - 12,644,512 - +14,277 - 2018 - The Distance
88 - 4,578,904 - +13,977 - 2008 - Cruise Control
89 - 3,778,994 - +13,871 - 2003 - Boy (I Need You)
90 - 3,408,217 - +13,796 - 1997 - 4th of July
--
91 - 3,759,094 - +13,710 - 1997 - Babydoll
92 - 4,444,582 - +13,471 - 2005 - Your Girl
93 - 5,616,977 - +13,219 - 2005 - One & Only
94 - 3,912,353 - +13,085 - 1999 - Crybaby
95 - 3,394,652 - +13,045 - 1993 - All I've Ever Wanted
96 - 1,182,504 - +11,921 - 2001 - Never Too Far
97 - 3,027,278 - +11,279 - 1991 - If It's Over
98 - 4,455,045 - +11,120 - 2005 - I wish you Knew
99 - 2,797,723 - +10,793 - 1997 - Outside
100 - 1,163,754 - +10,610 - 2020 - Loverboy (Original Sample)

Thanks Stevvy. I follow you and these at UKMIX. Good to see them in this base here too. Vital info. 

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

What an era that was, and a time to be a lamb.

8 hours ago, Rocket said:


 

That hashtag. Sis lost her damn mind. What justice does it need?

Right. Dumb *****.

 

Also am I the only one finding these ******* ads soo annoying?

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

 

Also am I the only one finding these ******* ads soo annoying?

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

The ads are ******* ugly.

 

ezgif-1-9a9ea0b16c.thumb.gif.19914b57595

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

I feel like I'm gonna get a virus on my pc.

 

ezgif-1-9a9ea0b16c.thumb.gif.19914b57595

You only get a virus when streaming Anklemonitor.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.