Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, Rocket said:

We also liked guys.

 

fjEtQNn.gif

omfg :deadbanana4:

Big Sweet Fantasy Energy Remix Ft. Alison Carey

 

Alison_Carey_prostitute_ad.jpg?resize=490,551

 

4kXEj2W.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, noonbob said:

omfg :deadbanana4:

Big Sweet Fantasy Energy Remix Ft. Alison Carey

 

Alison_Carey_prostitute_ad.jpg?resize=490,551

 

4kXEj2W.gif

COuNTYX.gif

Just came here to say that "Dreamlover" remains one of her most underrated singles! 

That song is the definition of perfection. :smitten:

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

The Fart is trash. Y'all only stan it to be "different".

 

tumblr_inline_r3pw7pbxTo1qktomp_500.gif

It feels like a dream
When you touch me tenderly
I don't know if it's real
But I like the way I feeeeel
Insideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_inline_r4mw6tPmYe1qktomp_500.gif

4 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Just came here to say that "Dreamlover" remains one of her most underrated singles! 

That song is the definition of perfection. :smitten:

It’s not underrated though.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:09 AM, Devin said:

Emotions is stellar, actually all of 90s Moo is stellar.

Someone lied to you.

34 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Interesting

I will believe when I see it. 

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Y'all suddenly stanning The Wind when a few of you chose it for the worst song from Emotions in the album rate. Fickle faggots

 

 

Excuse me ? You better name names instead of lumping us all together

 

L7LU5yD.gif

4 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Excuse me ? You better name names instead of lumping us all together

 

L7LU5yD.gif

Not you adding the guy with the love for pics of minors to your sig

L7LU5yD.gif

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Not you adding the guy with the love for pics of minors to your sig

L7LU5yD.gif

Receipts?

 

L7LU5yD.gif

8 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Excuse me ? You better name names instead of lumping us all together

 

L7LU5yD.gif

Yes please

L7LU5yD.gif

11 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Receipts?

 

L7LU5yD.gif

 

I'll DM you.

L7LU5yD.gif

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

 

I'll DM you.

L7LU5yD.gif

Sis why do you have so many enemies?

 

L7LU5yD.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Sis why do you have so many enemies?

 

L7LU5yD.gif

 

 

I used to drag him for being a pdf on AnalBoards back in the day. I just remembered who he was. :celestial2:

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

I'll DM you.

L7LU5yD.gif

 

Looks like we weren't the only base harboring pedophiles

 

L7LU5yD.gif

3 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

 

Looks like we weren't the only base harboring pedophiles

 

L7LU5yD.gif

 

L7LU5yD.gif

13 hours ago, Saddy said:

Interesting

I have similar feelings, too. :heart2:

 

I need an extended version of this, the song is too damn good to only be 4:43mins long.

I'd lick Alison's box for some remixes.

 

L7LU5yD.gif

4 hours ago, 1DES said:

 

I can't at this ***** claiming to be a fan and not knowing which version of the vinyl she's holding. And then listening to her just throw them on the floor.

 

JAIL!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.