Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

HOWLING though at them doing her dirty like that.

 

She truly does need to hang it up, flat screen. Just release all the unreleased material you have from back in the day with your killer vocals and call it a day.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

When Brenda is defeated for the 13th, 14th time again this year phew atrl will be seething

 

I want Moo to move on from Xmas but I enjoy the kiis that brings each year

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

When Brenda is defeated for the 13th, 14th time again this year phew atrl will be seething

 

I want Moo to move on from Xmas but I enjoy the kiis that brings each year

One can only hope that the Mrs Claus cosplay will end when she regains the longest #1 title back.

Edited by Rocket

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

One can only hope that the Mrs Claus cosplay will end when she regains the longest #1 title back.

That's my hope but we both know she makes way too much money from it for that to happen

I'd love for her to have a Believe moment, but I guess AIWFCIY was that moment. The older ladies don't really have the big hits like they used to be able to. 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

I'd love for her to have a Believe moment, but I guess AIWFCIY was that moment. The older ladies don't really have the big hits like they used to be able to. 

She needs to branch out and start collaborating with other artists like Madonna (but just not as cringe).

 

:nicole:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

She needs to branch out and start collaborating with other artists like Madonna (but just not as cringe).

 

:nicole:

maybe i’m a success stan but i want her to collab with ariana or drake to get that 20th #1

On 6/22/2023 at 5:31 AM, Rocket said:

 

Y’all disrespected Side Effects so badly during that last rate. :rip:

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Y’all disrespected Side Effects so badly during that last rate. :rip:

It sucks outside of the lyrics

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Chris said:

 

:jonny4:

 

No shade at all intended, but Bedtime Stories would be one of my all-time favorite R&B albums if it was made by a vocalist. 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

No shade at all intended, but Bedtime Stories would be one of my all-time favorite R&B albums if it was made by a vocalist. 

What are you talking about? Bedtime Stories was made by a vocalist.

 

:sistrens:

On 6/25/2023 at 12:22 AM, killer_rose said:

I bet @Rocket is creaming
 

 

Why do they keep doing it in Mariah's current voice ? No one wants to hear that:toofunny3: 

 

Give us It's a wrap/ Don't forget about us in her 90s voice 

18 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

Listening to Caution again; what a slept on album that should've done so much better. 

It is definitely very solid, but rather overrated by lambs. 

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

It is definitely very solid, but rather overrated by lambs. 

?:rip:

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.