Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Stream bitches, stream Boy I Need You.

 

This quality sing has pathetic numbers.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

You keep saying this, and we already agree Caution deserved WAAYY better.

We are still streaming ha. It's not our fault Moo doesn't have enough die hard lambs to make the numbers.

Besides, she did zero promotion for the album and had a **** song as lead single. She did that to haself.

 

tumblr_inline_r3o6mvBLe51qktomp_500.gif

Speak on It tumblr_inline_r3o6mvBLe51qktomp_500.gif

 

Speaking of bad singles, can't believe she never used the only supreme song on charmy, The One, **** you girl

tumblr_inline_r3o6mvBLe51qktomp_500.gif

13 minutes ago, harwee said:

Stream bitches, stream Boy I Need You.

 

This quality sing has pathetic numbers.

 

 

 

Oh sis, don't look at Spotify's numbers cuz it's even worse :deadbanana4:

Reminder:

 

Stream Debut and Music box. The Alpha and Omega.

26 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh sis, don't look at Spotify's numbers cuz it's even worse :deadbanana4:

 

I know!

 

#justiceforBoyINeedYou

 

 

1 hour ago, harwee said:

Stream bitches, stream Boy I Need You.

 

This quality sing has pathetic numbers.

 

 

 

YES! one of ha best 00's eras.

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

53 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Speak on It tumblr_inline_r3o6mvBLe51qktomp_500.gif

 

Speaking of bad singles, can't believe she never used the only supreme song on charmy, The One, **** you girl

tumblr_inline_r3o6mvBLe51qktomp_500.gif

:jonny5:

 

This tea.

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

 

17 minutes ago, harwee said:

 

I know!

 

#justiceforBoyINeedYou

 

 

Yes again!

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

 

She betta revive it with a 2022 edition, idc if it sounds like ****.

6 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

Ugh, Prisoner cleanses my soul! How!!!!!

Because you're a prisoner to this base.

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Because you're a prisoner to this base.

And Prisoner is a great song. A highlight on the debut. 

4 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Coulda been ha 6th #1.

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

5th? 

14 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

5th? 

Listen, I ain't good at math or numbers. I didn't pay attention  in school (like Moo).

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

31 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

 
 A bop.

still waiting for Justice For Prisoner :WAP:

 

 

31 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

 
 A bop.

still waiting for Justice For Prisoner :WAP:

 

 

Just now, JoAddams said:

still waiting for Justice For Prisoner :WAP:

Amazing song 

 

Sent From Up Above too :WAP:

7 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Listen, I ain't good at math or numbers. I didn't pay attention  in school (like Moo).

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

Same lol. Flopped out of my Accounting courses at Uni. ? 

20 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

still waiting for Justice For Prisoner :WAP:

 

 

@RocketDoing all of that hardcore steaming.

 

:jonny5:

 

ezgif-3-e928a57bfccf.thumb.gif.a54dc4d81

19 minutes ago, Janet said:

Amazing song 

 

Sent From Up Above too :WAP:

This is VERY true. She can't make em like she used to. I need a 2.0,

 

ezgif-3-e928a57bfccf.thumb.gif.a54dc4d81

Entire debut is a total bop. I was at my local shopping center in the middle of nowhere England when “There’s got to be a way” started playing. I was floored. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.