Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 2/12/2023 at 8:24 PM, Lamb said:

Imagine a surprise Zero duet with Rihanna at the Super Bowl

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

A concept 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

It's a Wrap, HATEU, Candy Bling, The Impossible, Becha Gonna Know == QUALI.T

 

Though I do wish that Up Out My Face outro would go viral. 

Great to see the label investment paying off for It's a wrap ( playlisting, EP release to streaming and digital platforms, sped up version, edit etc) Hopefully they will do the same for the lead single from her next project. 

Just shows with the right engagement the GP are still interested. It's a wrap is performing better than a Mariah single in a long time, sans Big Energy ( remix) with Latto. 

I'm glad It's a Wrap is going viral but damn, the TikTok choreo is so embarrassing... Whoever came up with this needs some dancing lessons real quick.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

58 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I'm glad It's a Wrap is going viral but damn, the TikTok choreo is so embarrassing... Whoever came up with this needs some dancing lessons real quick.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

Pretty much 90% of tiktok choreo

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

Yes to the With You love :clap3: The way I used to hate this song when it came out now I love it

Not It's A Wrap coming to outstream the GTFO, With You and A No No in no time!

I also love how One Mo Gen is always creeping on Stay Long Love You by like 10k streams and keeps fighting to replace it as time goes on

10 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

It's a Wrap, HATEU, Candy Bling, The Impossible, Becha Gonna Know == QUALI.T

+ inseparable, ribbon (yeah)

 

classic after classic.

psWG8uK.gif

 

 

5 hours ago, Topaz said:

Not It's A Wrap coming to outstream the GTFO, With You and A No No in no time!

The better song won I fear

 

psWG8uK.gif

I'm on the plane nooow

So don't keep calling from your mama's house

When I break, I breeaaak, boy

Up out my face, boy

 

giphy.gif

It's a Wrap has the potential to become Mariah's biggest hit since #Beautiful , sans Christmas of course. 

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Can't wait for Thirsty to go viral on tik tok in 2030

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

Never going to happen :gayriahcat2:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Never going to Make it happen :gayriahcat2:

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Can't wait for Thirsty to go viral on tik tok in 2030

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

Not if I start twerking on tiktok to the best song aka MAKE IT LOOK GOOD

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

Not a Moo mention in the upcoming Celine Dion movie.

 

 

This looks like the worst film I've ever seen :ahh: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.