Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

Not a Moo mention in the upcoming Celine Dion movie.

 

 

The trailer alone was so boring it felt like I was watching a two hour movie... :rip: Even Hallmark Channel can make better movies than this cr@p.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I just noticed UOMF with Nicki is no longer on Spotify.

 

WTF

It's still available on some random compilation :toofunny3:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

It's still available on some random compilation :toofunny3:

 

 

That's how it was always available for me 

6 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

We need With You to go viral next. Her best song of the 2010's decade. 

honestly GTFO is ready and waiting.. the lyrics are tiktok ready and the porter robinson sample should turn heads nnnn

No Thirsty slander allowed in here!

We stan a shady bop.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

I just noticed UOMF with Nicki is no longer on Spotify.

 

WTF

it is but it's not available for everyone 

 

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

As terrible as it is, I'm surprised this hasn't gone viral.

 

 

 

9 hours ago, killer_rose said:

No Thirsty slander allowed in here!

We stan a shady bop.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

It will definitely go viral in future. it has viral written all over it

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

We hope not.

 

The amount of Mariah troll threads today bc she’s stomping on streaming :ahh: 

Idk, maybe it's just the success stan in me, but I came to the realization that I like Moomoirs more than Einstein.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

The way she's promoting this more than she did ha last 200 singles.

 

It must be weird for her at this point to be doing promo not dressed like Santa Claus' side chick 

Moo is launching Black Irish in Brazil and The Bahamas this Spring.

Not the lambs speculating that her and Bryan broke up because of her latest It’s A Wrap video she posted with Roc.

22 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Idk, maybe it's just the success stan in me, but I came to the realization that I like Moomoirs more than Einstein.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

Everyone knows Einstein is her worst album

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

Touch My Body needs to go viral again so she can 4K the video and remember the hit that it was and how good the streams are.

 

Shes also preparing Out My Face which is why the Nicki version is harder to find. Smart queen getting ready to collect ALL the coins to herself and not the featured version. " IF WE WERE TWO LEGO BLOCKS EVEN HARVARD UNIVERSITY GRADUATING CLASS OF 2010 COULDNT PUT US BACK TOGETHER AGAIN "

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

It's been 1,553 days since a new Mariah album. 

The way I fully expected an album last year and it didn't happen :deadbanana2: It has to come out this year otherwise it's gonna be too long of a gap

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.