Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

memoirs stans RISE, in her top 5. we FINALLY WIN. viral hits STACKED 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

This ***** belting with ease. :jonnycat:

Drop the whisper bullshit and sing like this again, Moo. :WAP:

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

She keeps teasing us with amazing 0.5 seconds vocal clips and then serves collapsed throat in live concerts. :rip:

13 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She keeps teasing us with amazing 0.5 seconds vocal clips and then serves collapsed throat in live concerts. :rip:

That particular clip is years old. 

Jen Holiday's birthday is in November. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

5 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

That particular clip is years old. 

Jen Holiday's birthday is in November. 

Please get a job

10 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

That particular clip is years old. 

Jen Holiday's birthday is in November. 

It's in October, *****.

 

R1AMQwc.gif

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Incoming mess in 3, 2, 1…

Imagine having a Xmas fad out-streaming your fave for even a day in February 

 

michael-jackson.thumb.gif.a421d54062c532

Edited by suburbannature

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Imagine having a Xmas fad out-streaming your fave for even a day in February 

 

michael-jackson.thumb.gif.a421d54062c532

A Xmas fad that’s been in hiding as well. Meanwhile, the singer who was only popular when the Xmas fad was in high school has been here, there and everywhere.

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I've decided Daydream is her best 90s album

tumblr_inline_r3nvn6gM0z1qktomp_500.gif

Replace Open Arms with Slipping Away and I might agree 

13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Replace Open Arms with Slipping Away and I might agree 

Wait- what do you have against Open Arms?  :chick2:

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait- what do you have against Open Arms?  :chick2:

I adore the live version

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Wait- what do you have against Open Arms?  :chick2:

We been knew sis has zero taste. Ignore ha.

Not this ***** in the archives being like "I'll just give those homos a few pics". Give us the good stuff, ****.

 

59 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not this ***** in the archives being like "I'll just give those homos a few pics". Give us the good stuff, ****.

 

Time to leak SUD. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.