Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Off the top of your head - without thinking about it, what’s the first album track that springs to mind for each album?
 

Debut - All In Your Mind

Emotions - You’re So Cold

Music Box - Everything Fades Away

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - Close My Eyes

Rainbow - Did I Do That?
Glitter - Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Charmbracelet - You Had Your Chance

TEOM - Makin’ It Last All Night (What It Do)

E=MC2 - I Wish You Well

Memoirs - Inseparable

MIAM - Money ($ * / …)

Caution - Runway

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

MIAM has Godaded and the iconic voice deluxe memo imQYSMH.gif

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Off the top of your head - without thinking about it, what’s the first album track that springs to mind for each album?
 

Debut - All In Your Mind

Emotions - You’re So Cold

Music Box - Everything Fades Away

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - Close My Eyes

Rainbow - Did I Do That?
Glitter - Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Charmbracelet - You Had Your Chance

TEOM - Makin’ It Last All Night (What It Do)

E=MC2 - I Wish You Well

Memoirs - Inseparable

MIAM - Money ($ * / …)

Caution - Runway

Debut - Prisoners

Emotions - The Wind

Music Box - All Ive ever wanted

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - outside

Rainbow - Rainbow interlude
Glitter - Lead the way

Charmbracelet - Clown

TEOM - circles

E=MC2 - I Wish You Well

Memoirs - Betcha Gon Know

MIAM - YDKWTD

Caution - Giving Me Life

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

Off the top of your head - without thinking about it, what’s the first album track that springs to mind for each album?
 

Debut - All In Your Mind

Emotions - You’re So Cold

Music Box - Everything Fades Away

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - Close My Eyes

Rainbow - Did I Do That?
Glitter - Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Charmbracelet - You Had Your Chance

TEOM - Makin’ It Last All Night (What It Do)

E=MC2 - I Wish You Well

Memoirs - Inseparable

MIAM - Money ($ * / …)

Caution - Runway

Prisoner

You're So Cold

Music Box

Jesus Born On This Day

Looking In

Whenever You Call

Did I Do That?

I Didn't Mean To Turn You On

Irresistible (West Side Connection)

Circles

For The Record

Standing O

Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem)

Cry.

Caution

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

Off the top of your head - without thinking about it, what’s the first album track that springs to mind for each album?
 

Debut - All In Your Mind

Emotions - You’re So Cold

Music Box - Everything Fades Away

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - Close My Eyes

Rainbow - Did I Do That?
Glitter - Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Charmbracelet - You Had Your Chance

TEOM - Makin’ It Last All Night (What It Do)

E=MC2 - I Wish You Well

Memoirs - Inseparable

MIAM - Money ($ * / …)

Caution - Runway

Debut: Alone in Love
Emotions: The Wind
Music Box: Never Forget You
Merry Christmas: Miss You Most
Daydream: Forever
Butterfly: My All
Rainbow: Heartbreaker Remix
Glitter: Lead The Way
Charm: I Only Wanted
Mimi: Shake It Off
E=MC2: O.O.C.
Memoirs: Obsessed
MCIIY: When Christmas Comes
MIAM: The Art Of Letting Go
Caution: Giving Me Life

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Moomoirs is a creative masterpiece output. The same can't be said about MIAM.

Fixed it for you, uglee

CAB3hYW.gif

Honey

Fantasy

Emotions

Heartbreaker 

My All

Dreamlover

Always Be My Baby 

We Belong Together

Vision of Love

Don't Forget About Us

All I Want For Christmas 

I Don't Wanna Cry 

Touch My Body

Someday 

I'll Be There 

One Sweet Day

Thank God I Found You

Hero

Love Takes Time 

Edited by 1DES

Debut: All In Your Mind

Emotions: Emotions

Music Box: Hero

Merry Christmas: AIWFCIY

Daydream: Fantasy

Butterfly: Honey

Heartbreaker: Crybaby

Glitter: All My Life

Chamrbracelet: Yours

TEOM: Shake it Off

E=MC²: I'll Be Lovin'U Long Time

MOAIA: Candy Bling

MCIIY: 

MIAMTEC: 

CAUTION: The Distance 

Debut - vision of love 

Emotions - and you don't remember

Music Box - All I've ever wanted 

Merry Christmas - Miss you most

Daydream - melt away 

Butterfly - babydoll

#1s - When you believe

Rainbow - Did I do that :dancehall3: 

Glitter - Never too far 

Charmbracelet - bringing on the heartbreak 

The Emancipation of Mimi - it's like that 

E=MC ² - Cruise Control

Memoirs - More than just friends 

MIAM - camouflage 

Caution - 8th grade

 

Whoops!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Debut - Alone In Love

Emotions - The Wind

Music Box - I've Been Thinking About You

Merry Christmas - Miss You Most

Daydream - Melt Away

Butterfly - Fly Away

#1s - I Still Believe

Rainbow - Bliss  

Glitter - All My Life

Charmbracelet - Irresistible (West Side SLAYAGE)

The Emancipation of Mimi - Circles

E=MC ² - Thanx 4 Nothin'

Memoirs - More Than Just Friends 

MIAM - One More Try 

Caution - 8th Grade

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

no need to edit her voice like that in order to get scared iYKwIM

Y7YxVTj.gif

On 9/30/2022 at 1:42 AM, killer_rose said:

Where the hell is the 4K remaster of The Roof video?

Mariah scammed us AGAIN, I hate her.

 

hvMt12h.gif

Love your avi.

 

OT: I hated that Mariah did not push her touring force to a next level. She was an amazing performer. 

I feel like her top five albums are set in stone. There’s no way she’s going to live up to Caution with her upcoming albums being gospel/inspirational/Xmas/collabs and with how her vocal production has been literally comical (the robotic runs). 
 

Butterfly, Daydream, Emancipation, Emotions, Caution. (Debut and Glitter right outside…maybe SUD will challenge)

 

Not everyone can have their best albums come from three decades.

 

Billy confirming in this video he had his first kiss with a girl to Moo's And You Don't Remember.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Butterfly, Daydream, Emancipation, Emotions, Caution.

Replace Emotions with MIAM and you have a perfect top 5.

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Replace Emotions with MIAM and you have a perfect top 5.

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

Replace your brain with a new one. Because in what world is MIAM Top 5 material?

17 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Replace Emotions with MIAM and you have a perfect top 5.

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

MIAM? :ahh: 

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Replace your brain with a new one. Because in what world is MIAM Top 5 material?

 

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

MIAM? :ahh: 

As an album it is an incohesive mess however individually the songs are some of her highest highs which makes up for it. Dedicated, Money, MILG, #Beautiful, TAOLG, YDKWTD, Cry., Faded are among her best work this millennium. :siptea:

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Love your avi.

 

OT: I hated that Mariah did not push her touring force to a next level. She was an amazing performer. 

Thank queen @Saddy for it. :heart:

 

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Truly top 5 in her discography.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

14 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Where is my MIAMster @Melancholy to defence?

 

imQYSMH.gif

both Mvhgjhgh albums are masterpieces

imQYSMH.gif

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

MIAM? :ahh: 

truth hurts :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.