Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh


 

Vision of Love

Fantasy

We Belong Together

Honey

One Sweet Day

Heartbreaker

Dont Forget About Us

Touch My Body

AIWFC

Always Be My Baby

Dreamlover

My All

Emotions

Zero

 

I don’t care about the other ones 

 

 


love takes time

Dream lover

always be my baby

Someday

lll be there

One sweet day

hero

Vision of love

i don’t wanna cry

dont forget about us

heartbreaker

fantasy

Touch my puss c 

honey

my all

emotion

we belong together

AIWFC

Thank god I found chu 

 

spacer.png

1. Honey

2. Love Takes Time

3. Always Be My Baby

4. Fantasy

5. We Belong Together

6. Vision of Love

7. Heartbreaker

8. My All

9. Dreamlover

10. Emotions

11. AIWFCIY

12. Someday

13. I Don't Wanna Cry

14. Touch My Body

15. One Sweet Day

16. Don't Forget About Us

17. Thank God I Found You

18. Hero

19. I'll Be There

 

Honey

Dreamlover

Fantasy

Always Be My Baby

I Don’t Wanna Cry

My All

Don’t Forget About Us

Heartbreaker

We Belong Together

Touch My Body

Someday

All I Want For Christmas Is You

One Sweet Day

Love Takes Time

I’ll Be There

Vision Of Love

Emotions

Hero

Thank God I Found You

 

u1JHb2T.gif

I’m shook with how low some of you are putting WBT. :omg:

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

Honey

Dreamlover

Fantasy

Always Be My Baby

I Don’t Wanna Cry

My All

Don’t Forget About Us

Heartbreaker

We Belong Together

Touch My Body

Someday

All I Want For Christmas Is You

One Sweet Day

Love Takes Time

I’ll Be There

Vision Of Love

Emotions

Hero

Thank God I Found You

 

u1JHb2T.gif

DFAU above VOL & Emotions?

 

e6YaojS.png

Edited by killer_rose

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

DFAU above VOL & Emotions?

 

e6YaojS.png

It's called taste. Some of y'all should get some.

 

7TUoX2K.gif

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's called taste. Some of y'all should get some.

 

7TUoX2K.gif

It's called lack of taste since LTT > IDWC

 

W859eEc.jpg

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

It's called lack of taste since LTT > IDWC

 

W859eEc.jpg

If you say so.

 

I Don't Wanna Cry is an underrated gem and miles better than Love Takes Time.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

If you say so.

 

I Don't Wanna Cry is an underrated gem and miles better than Love Takes Time.

Underrated it is, Tokyo live version slaps, but not better than God Takes Time.

There’s a reason why Mariah hates IDWC and Someday and we should respect that.
 

tumblr_inline_r4mw2v7gpT1qktomp_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Daydream said:

There’s a reason why Mariah hates IDWC and Someday and we should respect that.
 

tumblr_inline_r4mw2v7gpT1qktomp_500.gif

This is also the same woman that thought recording MIAM, Infinity, Infamous and a whole heap of other summer trifles and Christmas jingles was a perfect use of her time. 

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

This is also the same woman that thought recording MIAM, Infinity, Infamous and a whole heap of other summer trifles and Christmas jingles was a perfect use of her time. 

MIAM is a creative masterpiece output. The same can't be said about Moomoirs.

3:44

 


Wth she looks NOTHING like Mariah. :deadbanana2: What were Wendy and that audience smoking?

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

MIAM is a creative masterpiece output. The same can't be said about Moomoirs.

WB6y2Fy.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

WB6y2Fy.gif

Where is my MIAMster @Melancholy to defence?

 

imQYSMH.gif

I'm a little late but my ranking of her #1's:

 

1. My All

2. We Belong Together

3. Touch My Body

4. Heartbreaker

5. Honey

6. Vision of Love

7. Always Be My Baby

8. Thank God I Found You

9. Someday

10. Love Takes Time

11. Emotions

12. Fantasy

13. Don't Forget About Us

14. All I Want for Christmas Is You

15. Hero

16. Dreamlover

17. One Sweet Day

18. I Don't Wanna Cry

19. I'll Be There

Just now, killer_rose said:

Where is my MIAMster @Melancholy to defence?

 

imQYSMH.gif

He's too busy being a thot on Twitter.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.