Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

NSc9oRe.gif

What do you want me to do with that stretched 360p gif

MfQsHYZ.png
 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

2022 = The Year of Heartbreaker.

 

I hope all you f words are flocking to the cinema this weekend to see Bros.

f slur MfQsHYZ.png

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

What do you want me to do with that stretched 360p gif

MfQsHYZ.png
 

f slur MfQsHYZ.png

Fantasy lovers.

 

:nicole:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

2022 = The Year of Heartbreaker.

 

I hope all you f words are flocking to the cinema this weekend to see Bros.

We are not.

 

AHyYu4C.jpg

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

What do you want me to do with that stretched 360p gif

MfQsHYZ.png
 

f slur MfQsHYZ.png

Admire the good times.

 

MfQsHYZ.png

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Fantasy lovers.

 

:nicole:

And proud

MfQsHYZ.png

 

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

We are not.

 

AHyYu4C.jpg

Admire the good times.

 

MfQsHYZ.png

MfQsHYZ.png

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

And proud

MfQsHYZ.png

The original though. Not the overrated remix.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Congrats on the extra Money ($ * / …) to throw at Moo’s merch store.

 

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif
 

But really, well done! :hug:

 

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Congrats king!!

fpwKuPO.gif

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Will subs use this new promotion to drop some coin on one of the many overly priced Glitter vinyl on eBay/Discogs?

 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Congrats! Now you can afford to send me 2 copies of Glitter

IIc5wfO.gif

 

but in a seriousness, congrats! You deserve it!

Thank you :jonny: 

Just for kicks...

 

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Just now, James_Dean said:

Just for kicks...

 

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Einstein wins any day

 

6TnEIEu.gif

Memoirs for the WIN.

 

Though that pairing of Side Effects vs Ribbon. How could one possibly choose.

 

:jonny5:

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

8/6

KXMjcrc.gif

25 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Just for kicks...

 

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

 

 

Einstein 8 vs Memoirs 6

 

That was unexpected 

6TnEIEu.gif
 

33 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The original though. Not the overrated remix.

Maybe 

KXMjcrc.gif

Edited by Totami Legend

9 minutes ago, Saddy said:

MY A A A A A MOTIONS

tumblr_inline_r4mw6ct33G1qktomp_500.gif

He has potential with some training. That tone, though - baybay

44 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Just for kicks...

 

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

6-8

 

KXMjcrc.gif

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap (feat. Mary J Blige)

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

5 / 9

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Edited by xrosup

34 minutes ago, Saddy said:

MY A A A A A MOTIONS

The way he was emulating present day Mimi in those last 5 seconds

tumblr_inline_r4mw6ct33G1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Just for kicks...

 

E=MC2 vs. Moomoirs

 

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

8-9 

A lot closer than I expected 

KXMjcrc.gif

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothin vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

jjvvLGe.gif

23 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Migrate vs. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue)

Touch My Body vs. Obsessed

Cruise Control vs. H.A.T.E.U.

I Stay In Love vs. Candy Bling

Side Effects vs. Ribbon

I'm That Chick vs. Inseparable

Love Story vs. Standing O

I'll Be Loving You Long Time vs. It's a Wrap

Last Kiss vs. Up Out My Face

Thanx 4 Nothing vs. More Than Just Friends

O.O.C. vs. The Impossible

For The Record vs. Angels Cry

Bye Bye vs. Languishing

I Wish You Well vs. I Want To Know What Love Is

 

8-9 

A lot closer than I expected 

KXMjcrc.gif

 

I hate when homosexuals do this (it's almost as bad as when people that say they're gonna give 110%).

 

Pick one or the other, sis.

 

KXMjcrc.gif

18 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

I hate when homosexuals do this (it's almost as bad as when people that say they're gonna give 110%).

 

Pick one or the other, sis.

 

KXMjcrc.gif

Bro I'm as straight as they come

 

but if I have to choose

 

Touch My Booty

IC7KeSh.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

MY A A A A A MOTIONS

tumblr_inline_r4mw6ct33G1qktomp_500.gif

This is why I will never share my singing… lambs turns into evil goats when it comes to bad vocal performances as we should

tumblr_inline_r4mw6ct33G1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.