Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

It's kind of sad when she releases an hour and 40 minute-long first look at her nuanced creative process and we go back to discussing how she's editing her face fdjbfeiwbfe

Ok but I heard nothing new. It was good thing for ppl who don’t relate to her or are not fans but all these things we’ve heard billion times.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She's still insecure about her looks, so.... Mariah if you're reading this, I was joking. Luv u

4kXEj2W.gif

3 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Ok after seeing some pieces of masterclass it kinda confirmed to me that she lets edit her face to make it look slim.

Is it only me seeing this?

This is old news.

 

V4mBWPa.thumb.png.bb5d496314893544a0dd48

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Anyway, this is one of if not her best song from the 10s.

 

 

:jonny5::jonny5:

Naurr, this one:jonny5:

 

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

What happened to King @Elusive Chanteuse?

IDK if u mean me but hey!! Just listening to the new brandy "duet" lol

 

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Naurr, this one:jonny5:

 

vZcbz0F.thumb.png.1525f1d276c3028b0a1a8b

 

3 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

IDK if u mean me but hey!! Just listening to the new brandy "duet" lol

 

It's either you or @ElusiveButterfly?? Which is the muscular black lamb that works in Vegas??

 

:jonny6:

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

vZcbz0F.thumb.png.1525f1d276c3028b0a1a8b

 

It's either you or @ElusiveButterfly?? Which is the muscular black lamb that works in Vegas??

 

:jonny6:

I don't have a D so it's most likely  @ElusiveButterfly :keir:

Edited by Saddy

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

The masterclass was information the lambs already heard 100 times from interviews . This would have been cute in the 90s though when she was still a master

 

4kXEj2W.gif

I enjoyed it a lot from what I've seen and learning about her process but honestly for such a technical singer she doesn't really explain things in the most technical way. She kind just wings it and sticks to what she knows.  I wish she did do this in the 90s honestly. The background vocals parts are the best, her bgv are still amazing.

 

23 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Anyway, this is one of if not her best song from the 10s.

 

 

:jonny5::jonny5:

Sus no.

michelle-williams.gif

 

 

 

GTFO 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

45 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I enjoyed it a lot from what I've seen and learning about her process but honestly for such a technical singer she doesn't really explain things in the most technical way. She kind just wings it and sticks to what she knows.  I wish she did do this in the 90s honestly. The background vocals parts are the best, her bgv are still amazing.

 

It kinda reminds me of when she was on American Idol. Her advice wasn't bad but it wasn't more advanced than the other judges and none of them were world class vocalists.  Some people are great at what they do intuitively but can't necessarily teach their skill cause it comes from instinct, which is difficult to get not everybody has that.

 

And yeah her bgv have always been a serve, I wonder if she always preferred to do them over lead or is it because her voice decline makes lead singing too stressful

 

2 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Ok but I heard nothing new. It was good thing for ppl who don’t relate to her or are not fans but all these things we’ve heard billion times.

My mom was an opera singer blah blah, I need humidifiers blah blah. 

 

4kXEj2W.gif

 

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

She's still insecure about her looks, so.... Mariah if you're reading this, I was joking. Luv u

4kXEj2W.gif

Does anyone actually think she has a bad side? The woman that told her was most likely a hater , crazy how much impact she had

 

4kXEj2W.gif

2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Does anyone actually think she has a bad side?

No, she hasn't and that woman is evil :skull: I mean, it's been +30 years and Mariah still believes she has a bad side

I'm so ready for a new era. I want her to do something brand new, wouldn't mind an album fully produced by Blood Orange.

1 minute ago, Goddxss said:

I'm so ready for a new era. I want her to do something brand new, wouldn't mind an album fully produced by Blood Orange.

Same i'm so excited for what's next for her.

 

 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

We have no choice but to stan Anitta.

 

GLzSP6H.gif

She's such a stan, it's super endearing

 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

It's kind of sad when she releases an hour and 40 minute-long first look at her nuanced creative process and we go back to discussing how she's editing her face fdjbfeiwbfe

Tell them.

 

4kXEj2W.gif

 

 

8 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

This is sad. Not even her adult kids wanna help her? 

 

 

Well... you answered your own question :gaycat6:

33 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

This is sad. Not even her adult kids wanna help her? 

 

 

Justice for Alison. The occult really messed ha up.

I hope she finds peace after everything she endured. Moo and the Tommy situation are nothing in comparison.

 

4kXEj2W.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Justice for Alison. The occult really messed ha up.

I hope she finds peace after everything she endured. Moo and the Tommy situation are nothing in comparison.

 

4kXEj2W.gif

 

 

I feel really bad for her. I know she has issues but she also seems so harmless. I wanna know what she did that was so bad that nobody wants to pay for her teeth. She has a brother, mother, adult children, cousins, etc wtf is going on

 

4kXEj2W.gif

I want to stream Rainbow but I don't want the public backlash.

 

What do I do?

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

I want to stream Rainbow but I don't want the public backlash.

 

What do I do?

***** you better stream Godbow and ha best sing of all time.

 

 

:jonny4:

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

I want to stream Rainbow but I don't want the public backlash.

 

What do I do?

Please tell me you're joking

tumblr_inline_r3rvmp9S0C1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.