Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) is so much better than If We.

 

:rip:

They're the worst songs on Glitter (both ruined by the featured artists), but yes I agree, at least Don't Stop's chorus is great

tumblr_inline_r3kldyyphh1qktomp_500.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Reminder to stream TOP3 ALBUM IN HER DISCOG: GODBRACELET.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

Imagine if Mariah turns up for a Big Energy performance :gayriahcat2:'

The remix would finally overtake the original on Billboard :gayriahcat2:':gayriahcat2:':gayriahcat2:':gayriahcat2:'

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Are we all perched for #1s RSD this weekend?

 

pLbvpvo.gif

Catch me at the break of dawn, ready to get in line the day of

uWqZ4JF.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Catch me at the break of dawn, ready to get in line the day of

uWqZ4JF.gif

I'm partaking online (because stores will only let you buy one copy) and ordering all the copies for my collection.

 

Spoiler

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=small

Then I'll Wesley them at a later date.

 

X9a7iKd.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I'm partaking online (because stores will only let you buy one copy) and ordering all the copies for my collection.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=small

Then I'll Wesley them at a later date.

 

X9a7iKd.gif

 

You always make me want to die when I see all those copies of Caution I missed out on

*sinks into depression*

IHd2sfL.gif

 

 

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

You always make me want to die when I see all those copies of Caution I missed out on

*sinks into depression*

IHd2sfL.gif

 

 

Oh, you mean the four copies of the blue vinyl, three of the pink and three of the picture disc? 

 

xbl4Yg0.gif

58 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Oh, you mean the four copies of the blue vinyl, three of the pink and three of the picture disc? 

 

xbl4Yg0.gif

sfdghhjkll

HYz34tA.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

sfdghhjkll

HYz34tA.gif

Do you have any of the Caution vinyl?

 

VLv4k1H.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Do you have any of the Caution vinyl?

 

VLv4k1H.gif

Only the standard black... I was still fairly new to collecting when the exclusives were released 

3Bq7JWH.gif

On 4/18/2022 at 10:46 PM, Death On Two Legs said:

Good choice!

 

I would recommend checking out ‘Glitter’ afterwards. 

 

Loverboy Remix

All My Life

I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life 

Want You

If We

 

All bops you might like.:butterfly:

 

Thanks for sharing that compilation! Managed to listen to all of those songs yesterday.

 

I did enjoy If We, Want You and the cover of LNADJSML a lot. :party:As for the rest was unfortunately not so much my cup of tea, especially not IDMTTYO - sorry. But I mean, this was my first listen roughly 20 years after its release and most songs (naturally) sound a lil dated to me (those drums espc, ick!) . Again, thanks for providing that song selection. I have a new found respect for Mariah and her musical talent regardless of not loving all of her songs. 

 

Fantasy, however, I just can't get enough of. Oooof, I didn't expect to get blown away like this. Lambs, please suggest good remixes/bootlegs (the two officials on AM I didn't like) and performances. :WAP:

54 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Thanks for sharing that compilation! Managed to listen to all of those songs yesterday.

 

I did enjoy If We, Want You and the cover of LNADJSML a lot. :party:As for the rest was unfortunately not so much my cup of tea, especially not IDMTTYO - sorry. But I mean, this was my first listen roughly 20 years after its release and most songs (naturally) sound a lil dated to me (those drums espc, ick!) . Again, thanks for providing that song selection. I have a new found respect for Mariah and her musical talent regardless of not loving all of her songs. 

 

Fantasy, however, I just can't get enough of. Oooof, I didn't expect to get blown away like this. Lambs, please suggest good remixes/bootlegs (the two officials on AM I didn't like) and performances. :WAP:

If you like Fantasy, I'm sure you'd love her other up-tempo leads like Dreamlover, Honey, Heartbreaker, It's Like That. Also we of course have all the Big Energy songs which are kinda basically new remixes of Fantasy 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Only the standard black... I was still fairly new to collecting when the exclusives were released 

3Bq7JWH.gif

I feel your pain. I think back to the days when I wasn't really collecting and all the vinyl that came and went, that I wish I had bought.

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

D2jLKCNUgAAEXXI?format=jpg&name=small

:jonny6:

 

I can't remember which version I didn't get.  I never got one of them from Mariah's store :biblio:

 

But I do have the Barnes & Noble and the Caution Deluxe with the M front cover.  I thnk it's the pink vinyl. I don't think I ever got the picture vinyl which is the one I wanted the most :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

:jonny6:

 

I can't remember which version I didn't get.  I never got one of them from Mariah's store :biblio:

 

But I do have the Barnes & Noble and the Caution Deluxe with the M front cover.  I thnk it's the pink vinyl. I don't think I ever got the picture vinyl which is the one I wanted the most :jonny5:

I have the numbered picture disc and the non numbered picture disc.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Taustin is harassing me on Instagram.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxu3Ezw1qktomp_500.gif

Block him

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.