Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I had high hopes for this refreshed base....    /sigh

 

6093a06939.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 691.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The Jlow stans seething that I got the first post in their base.

 

They hate to see it. They should be happy I contributed to it. It was dead before the reset, and it'll continue to be dead long after.

 

diof5vF.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The Jlow stans seething that I got the first post in their base.

 

They hate to see it. They should be happy I contributed to it. It was dead before the reset, and it'll continue to be dead long after.

 

diof5vF.gif

iconic tbh. Good thinking.

 

diof5vF.gif

20 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

The Weeknd on Caution (which would be lead single), Drake on GML, and Cardi on A No No = smash era. 

I don’t agree with these choices but what we can agree on is that her team tried to introduce her to a new generation with modern artists but the execution was poor. I want a re-do!

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

King @Slamless, How come you haven't told us about all your rich rendezvousing for what seems like YEARS.

Like you don't do fun messy stuff anymore?? Are you married or something?

 

I miss your stories and you being a regular in the base :gaycat4:

I’m sober (for real) now so I’m boring lmao

 

also my Mariah taste has changed to say the least, I’ve become a daydream stan :gaycat1:

41 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Not her finally serving a cute re-recording :supaspaz:

 

Sick and tired of the whistle register on every thing she does ENOUGH

vZcbz0F.thumb.png.1525f1d276c3028b0a1a8b
 

I-don’t.flac usually post much in this base but I will make an effort using my complaints and faded.flac praises

3Bq7JWH.gif

me too.

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

 

+ I Don't IS a classic, cheers to that.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

 

40 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

Without him cleaning it. :gaycat2: (It's more fun). 

 

l1rvs5u.gif

3Bq7JWH.gif

 

I think you and @Bacardo Royale got that Street Thing goin on.

 

in-your-face-wwe.gif

4 minutes ago, Slamless said:

I’m sober (for real) now so I’m boring lmao

 

also my Mariah taste has changed to say the least, I’ve become a daydream stan :gaycat1:

:heart2: Happy for you sis, Are you still travelling around the world all the time?

How is your baby bro?

Special Holy Christian Bryan Tanaka Post:

 

Bryan Tanaka | LPSG

 

14137506_40dc0ee3c73ecf57537ca522163a8921_y.jpg

 

:jonny5:

 

Does Moo deserve him? How do we add a poll?

Edited by noonbob

13 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Special Holy Christian Bryan Tanaka Post:

 

Bryan Tanaka | LPSG

 

14137506_40dc0ee3c73ecf57537ca522163a8921_y.jpg

 

:jonny5:

 

Does Moo deserve him? How do we add a poll?

Look at that honey package :jonny5:I wouldn't be mad if Mariah released Honey 2.0 

Edited by Saddy

38 minutes ago, noonbob said:

me too.

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

 

+ I Don't IS a classic, cheers to that.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

 

3Bq7JWH.gif

 

I think you and @Bacardo Royale got that Street Thing goin on.

 

in-your-face-wwe.gif

Cool On You, Obsessed, and I Don't >>>>>

 

90's Mariah could never.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

22 minutes ago, Rocket said:

https://men.wikifeet.com/Bryan_Tanaka

 

@Blue Ace

@noonbob

 

Get your lotion ready.

 

VjG5nKM.gif

That's the site I used for pics of Zayn's feet. 

 

mariah-carey-boy.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Blue Ace said:

That's the site I used for pics of Zayn's feet. 

 

mariah-carey-boy.gif

 

 

kHjhfh8.gif

I've been streaming Glitter the past couple of days.

Just now, Chris said:

I've been streaming Glitter the past couple of days.

As you should king

tumblr_inline_r3kjpittrV1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Saddy said:

As you should king

tumblr_inline_r3kjpittrV1qktomp_500.gif

Name your top five songs FAST.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Name your top five songs FAST.

Lead The Way
Never Too Far
If We
All I Live For
Didn't Mean To Turn You On

 

Did I pass your test?

Edited by Saddy

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Saddy said:

Lead The Way
Never Too Far
If We
All I Live For
Didn't Mean To Turn You On

Taste.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lead The Way, DMTTYO, Want You >>>

Was I talking to you, *****?

 

:eddie:

 

Wait you love Lead the Way as well?

 

:jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.