Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Hello lambs,

 

I basically don't know any of Mariah's songs, but I really really really love Heartbreaker and I Know What You Want. Any similar sounding songs you could recommend? :heart2:

9 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Hello lambs,

 

I basically don't know any of Mariah's songs, but I really really really love Heartbreaker and I Know What You Want. Any similar sounding songs you could recommend? :heart2:

I listened to Madonna’s discography - so do yourself a favor and listen to Mariah’s.:coffee:

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

I listened to Madonna’s discography - so do yourself a favor and listen to Mariah’s.:coffee:

I've just started with Daydream a few mins ago. Fantasy is amazing! :gaycatina1:

9 minutes ago, TheRealGâteau said:

I've just started with Daydream a few mins ago. Fantasy is amazing! :gaycatina1:

Good choice!

 

I would recommend checking out ‘Glitter’ afterwards. 

 

Loverboy Remix

All My Life

I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life 

Want You

If We

 

All bops you might like.:butterfly:

 

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

This was a serve. All those shots of ha feet though. @Blue Acemust have directed this.

 

N4a7VlU.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Good choice!

 

I would recommend checking out ‘Glitter’ afterwards. 

 

Loverboy Remix

All My Life

I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life 

Want You

If We

 

All bops you might like.:butterfly:

 

Shamelessly leaving out DMTTYO? 

2 hours ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Good choice!

 

I would recommend checking out ‘Glitter’ afterwards. 

 

Loverboy Remix

All My Life

I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life 

Want You

If We

 

All bops you might like.:butterfly:

 

and where's DMTTYO? :ryan2:

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Shamelessly leaving out DMTTYO? 

 

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

and where's DMTTYO? :ryan2:

Y’all mean the song that starts out good, and then turn into complete noise at the end? 

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

 

Y’all mean the song that starts out good, and then turn into complete noise at the end? 

Sis it's not noisy at the end

tumblr_inline_rae8axXUzo1qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

 

Y’all mean the song that starts out good, and then turn into complete noise at the end? 

Get outta here with that nonsense.

 

oLxmA2q.gif

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Get outta here with that nonsense.

 

oLxmA2q.gif

OMG this gif is perfect

oLxmA2q.gif

11 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Sis it's not noisy at the end

tumblr_inline_rae8axXUzo1qktomp_500.gif

It’s a little noisy, but it’s still a bop. @TheRealGâteauCheck it out.:giraffe:

  • ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

 

Y’all mean the song that starts out good, and then turn into complete noise at the end? 

Are we listening to the same song? :clownny:

  • ATRL Moderator

Lead The Way, DMTTYO, and Want You Top 3 on Glitter. 
 

Agree or agree?

 

oLxmA2q.gif

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lead The Way, DMTTYO, and Want You Top 3 on Glitter. 
 

Agree or agree?

 

oLxmA2q.gif

Yes

oLxmA2q.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.