Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Chris said:

Was I talking to you, *****?

 

:eddie:

 

Wait you love Lead the Way as well?

 

:jonny:

LTW is a top tier track on Glitter imo. 

1 minute ago, Devin said:

LTW is a top tier track on Glitter imo. 

Yes that 18 second run at the end.

 

Don't judge me but I try to sing it as well.

 

:toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Let's discuss All My Life please, gays.

 

:jonny4:

Yes please :jonny5:

She should have released it as a single instead of Reflections (Care Enough)(I love this song too but still lol)

@Saddy Turn Silk down, bring Billie all the way up.

 

 

 

If we move closeeeeeeeer
And let it take oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Then loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove will leeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Chris said:

@Saddy Turn Silk down, bring Billie all the way up.

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

If we move closeeeeeeeer
And let it take oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Then loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove will leeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :jonny5:

That song ended four tracks ago, Sybill.

 

Keep up.

"You could have had the decency to give me up,

before you gave me life".

 

:dies:

 

Mariah Carey Laughing GIF - Mariah Carey Mariah Laughing - Discover & Share  GIFs

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

That song ended four tracks ago, Sybill.

 

Keep up.

Waaaiiittt I didn't know that we had to start listening to this album "at the same time" :gaycat6:

Baby if we got together again
Sugar I'ma be your very best friend
I would love you unconditionally
You're never gonna let me go baby 

:jonny5:

I can't believe that almost the whole 11th page is dedicated to Glitter :WAP:

Stream this masterpiece :heart:

 

Oh, wow. This base is finally accepting Glitter album as a masterpiece. 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oh, wow. This base is finally accepting Glitter album as a masterpiece. 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

It's been 21 years...

tumblr_inline_r3kjq8rkCM1qktomp_500.gif

4 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

Without him cleaning it. :gaycat2: (It's more fun). 

 

l1rvs5u.gif

I did that once and that was enough

 

l1rvs5u.gif

 

I think Glitter is in my top 5 Mariah albums.

 

Yes, I think so.

 

 

“Taking Care of Your Voice”

 

is she ******* for real :ahh: 

Was hoping I'd learn something but she really is just an intuitive melodic genius if she's just divining her musical guidance from intuition. Kind of unfair but I suppose if you engross yourself with music at a young age and just study what you like, it becomes more of an innate force that you don't quantify and she's just been really adept at honing that to great effect. 

 

Xzdk1dc.gif

 

Edited by Ibrahim

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

“Taking Care of Your Voice”

 

is she ******* for real :ahh: 

If we're to believe what her doctor says that her nodules help her create her sound, then the more apropos description would be "Mitigating as much damage as possible" because there ain't no way she's going to be "preserving" anything with nodules. When she said she can belt more when her voice is "soft" makes me think how much pain she must be in if her nodules are constantly rigid and inflamed, even if it does allow her to whistle more easily.  

 

 

Edited by Ibrahim

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.