Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

Are we listening to the same song? :clownny:

The end of the song just irritates me.:michael:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

The end of the song just irritates me.:michael:

Just like how your false claims of it being noisy irritate us.

 

b5Ga1yO.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

The end of the song just irritates me.:michael:

Wait what’s your favorite Moo album again? 

Just now, Devin said:

Wait what’s your favorite Moo album again? 

Butterfly followed very closely by debut.

1 minute ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Butterfly 

Not you serving taste suddenly.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not you serving taste suddenly.

Well, if I’m not mistaken we both love Memoirs.

Edited by Death On Two Legs

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Butterfly followed very closely by debut.

Taste. I’m surprised you don’t rock with DMTTYO then :skull: to eachs own. The way Butterfly and Emotions battle for my #1. 

1 minute ago, Death On Two Legs said:

Well, if I’m not mistaken we both love Memoirs.

Death On Two Legs in double taste shocker.

 

:jonny:

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Taste. I’m surprised you don’t rock with DMTTYO then :skull: to eachs own. The way Butterfly and Emotions battle for my #1. 

Okay y’all just pretend I didn’t make that comment. Going to go listen to DMTTYO right now as we speak!

 

I gotta spend more time with Emotions - it’s a really good album, and I feel like us lambs don’t discuss it enough.

 

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Death On Two Legs in double taste shocker.

 

:jonny:

:coffee:

3 minutes ago, Death On Two Legs said:

I gotta spend more time with Emotions - it’s a really good album, and I feel like us lambs don’t discuss it enough.

What's your favorite track from the album?:katie2:

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

What's your favorite track from the album?:katie2:

So Blessed

 

imksCVf.gif

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

What's your favorite track from the album?:katie2:

If It’s Over as an album track, but Can’t Let Go is my ultimate weakness. Will never forgive her ex for sabotaging her next #1.

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

If It’s Over as an album track, but Can’t Let Go is my ultimate weakness. Will never forgive her ex for sabotaging her next #1.

True, it was so close to hit #1:gaycat6:

Just now, Death On Two Legs said:

The Wind is my third favorite from Emotions.

OMG taste:katie2:

4 hours ago, Devin said:

Lead The Way, DMTTYO, and Want You Top 3 on Glitter

No.

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) is so much better than If We.

 

:rip:

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) is so much better than If We.

 

:rip:

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) is so much better than If We.

 

:rip:

Both are great.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kldyyphh1qktomp_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

New page, new reminder to stream Glitter:heart:

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

New page, new reminder to stream Big Dr. Luke Energy :heart:

 

 

tumblr_inline_r3kjqdm8451qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.