Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Will subs use this new promotion to drop some coin on one of the many overly priced Glitter vinyl on eBay/Discogs?

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

47 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

Congrats! Now you can afford to send me 2 copies of Glitter

IIc5wfO.gif

 

but in a seriousness, congrats! You deserve it!

The way this is Top 10 Moo material. To think, the Caution era would have had a Hot 100 entry if she'd made it the lead single.

 

 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Congrats! Now you can afford to send me 2 copies of Glitter

IIc5wfO.gif

 

but in a seriousness, congrats! You deserve it!

Just don't send him Caution on pink vinyl.

 

xw7hZ8m.gif

I don't remember who wanted to see the final result of my drawing but here it is :gaygacat4: It's not perfect but I tried :dies:

and I was too lazy to draw the background lol



q5dk2yL.jpg

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

Congrats! Stream Meteorite to celebrate

fpwKuPO.gif

 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

obsessed with this oh wow let me find the stems real quick and do my own edit

PC7GWOG.gif

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I don't remember who wanted to see the final result of my drawing but here it is :gaygacat4: It's not perfect but I tried :dies:

and I was too lazy to draw the background lol

 

  Hide contents

 

 


q5dk2yL.jpg
 

 

 

Skinny and talented Saddy

 

FYrC4ej.gif

47 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way this is Top 10 Moo material. To think, the Caution era would have had a Hot 100 entry if she'd made it the lead single.

 

 

I think this and GTFO had major potential. GTFO video ruined the momentum with the song tbh. I think with a more strategic release, better video, buzz single/visuals etc GTFO could of been huge. The Distance  following immediately with 8th Grade/Giving Me Life to close off the era would of been absolutely perfect. 

18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I don't remember who wanted to see the final result of my drawing but here it is :gaygacat4: It's not perfect but I tried :dies:

and I was too lazy to draw the background lol

 

  Hide contents

 

 


q5dk2yL.jpg
 

 

 

Legendary.

 

Tweet this to Moo. We need her acknowledging this iconic pic.

14 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Skinny and talented Saddy

 

FYrC4ej.gif

:heart:

 

Just now, Rocket said:

Tweet this to Moo. We need her acknowledging this iconic pic.

I don't think she'll notice my drawing :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Legendary.

 

Tweet this to Moo. We need her acknowledging this iconic pic.

You want @Saddy's twitter account taken down? :rip:

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

You want @Saddy's twitter account taken down? :rip:

omg can you imagine? :dies: it's very risky to send her something

18 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

You want @Saddy's twitter account taken down? :rip:

She can use her burner account/JLo stan account to post it.

43 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I don't remember who wanted to see the final result of my drawing but here it is :gaygacat4: It's not perfect but I tried :dies:

and I was too lazy to draw the background lol

 

  Hide contents

 

 


q5dk2yL.jpg
 

 

 

Epic! Mariah is lucky to have such talented fans

CQjWBrL.gif

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She can use her burner account/JLo stan account to post it.

j5Q4GpM.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Epic! Mariah is lucky to have such talented fans

CQjWBrL.gif

tumblr_inline_r4mwgwVIjp1qktomp_500.gif

 

We need this in HD 

MfQsHYZ.png
 

 

The f words in the comments questioning the “live” vocals

MfQsHYZ.png

Where the hell is the 4K remaster of The Roof video?

Mariah scammed us AGAIN, I hate her.

 

hvMt12h.gif

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

 

We need this in HD 

MfQsHYZ.png
 

 

The f words in the comments questioning the “live” vocals

MfQsHYZ.png

NSc9oRe.gif

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Where the hell is the 4K remaster of The Roof video?

Mariah scammed us AGAIN, I hate her.

 

hvMt12h.gif

I will continue my fuming on the next page.

 

hvMt12h.gif

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

The fact that this site is pretty much deceased, but this base is still popping.

 

spacer.png

 

I love to see it, the Moo base really always was the best thread on here alongside 2014-‘15 RT and 2015-‘18 SYG but…how are they holding up now?

 

spacer.png

Well, you don’t wanna hear about 9/11.

 

So I’ll just say Butterfly25 reignited this base. The power that album has.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Not an abuser well let’s celebrate that MfQsHYZ.png

 

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Where the hell is the 4K remaster of The Roof video?

Mariah scammed us AGAIN, I hate her.

 

hvMt12h.gif

it was all a lie to secure vinyls sales

MfQsHYZ.png

2022 = The Year of Heartbreaker.

 

I hope all you f words are flocking to the cinema this weekend to see Bros.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.