Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

The re-recorded Roof grow on me but this alcoholic granny couldn't belt the "Every time" climax at 3:03 so she switched to the whistle register.

**** her that was my favorite part. I3XwZl3.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

16 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

The re-recorded Roof grow on me but this alcoholic granny couldn't belt the "Every time" climax at 3:03 so she switched to the whistle register.

**** her that was my favorite part. I3XwZl3.gif

Replacing belting climaxes with whistles is her new nonsense.

 

gLr2AQT.gif

The way "Charmbracelet" and "Memoirs" are certified platinum while "Caution" has zero certifications :dancehall3:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Happy Anniversary to Moo's third best album.

Mariahcarey_memoirsofanimperfectangel.pn

 

 

We love this album yuh

XUWwYw2.gif

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Happy Anniversary to Moo's third best album.

Mariahcarey_memoirsofanimperfectangel.pn

 

 

Candy God, Ribbon, Inseparable. Phew!

 

:jonny5:

For a Dream produced album - Memoirs aged very well! Ribbon was the hit that never was. :jonny:

Edited by MusicandSoul

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Mariah shutting down mxl :ahh: 

The guy behind that account is freaking out right now cuz he won't be getting any money lol:dies:

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The guy behind that account is freaking out right now cuz he won't be getting any money lol:dies:

:ahh::ahh:

 

Really... where??!?! Deserved.

Well if Moo was behind this, then that's something great she has given us.

 

XUWwYw2.gif

Today I went to the music store and accidentally found Glitter :jonny5:

It's perfect 

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:ahh::ahh:

 

Really... where??!?! Deserved.

Well if Moo was behind this, then that's something great she has given us.

 

XUWwYw2.gif

I hope so

XUWwYw2.gif

33 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The guy behind that account is freaking out right now cuz he won't be getting any money lol:dies:

Money for what? What's going on? :chick2:

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Money for what? What's going on? :chick2:

mariahxlambily got suspended and I'm pretty sure his videos were monetized

38 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Today I went to the music store and accidentally found Glitter :jonny5:

It's perfect 

The vinyl??

10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

mariahxlambily got suspended and I'm pretty sure his videos were monetized

Profiting off the queen's material- I think not!

PC7GWOG.gif

38 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Today I went to the music store and accidentally found Glitter :jonny5:

It's perfect 

The vinyl??

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

Candy God, Ribbon, Inseparable. Phew!

 

:jonny5:

Inseparable alone my godH :WAP:

 

Betcha Gon’ Know easily in my top 5 :lakitu:

 

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Replacing belting climaxes with whistles is her new nonsense.

 

gLr2AQT.gif

The sad thing is: she actually tried to belt that part judging by her lips in the MV footage :hoetenks:

 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Mariah shutting down mxl :ahh: 

its what he deserves annoying ass videos

XUWwYw2.gif

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

fpwKuPO.gif

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

fpwKuPO.gif

Thank you

 

fpwKuPO.gif

 

lemme serve Say Something video after this check comes in 

We’re gonna have to prepare ourselves for disappointment with MC16, because it can only go downhill from the heights of Caution.

 

fpwKuPO.gif

21 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

Congrats on the extra Money ($ * / …) to throw at Moo’s merch store.

 

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif
 

But really, well done! :hug:

36 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Guys, I just got an enormous promotion after three rounds of interviews :jonny: 

Congrats king!!

fpwKuPO.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.