Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Well, at least we've got the Razzie campaigning to look forward to, I guess.

 

 

Honestly I'm just shocked, I really thought it's coming? Like…?

Just now, LazzyGrant said:

Did I force myself to ejaculate for nothing 

I Thought This Was A Classy Party Gretchen GIF - I thought this was a classy  party Gretchen - Discover & Share GIFs

her team really has no faith in LG7 huh because why they choose the same date as DWAS vinyl

 

kicongun.png

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Yeah definitely she woul @ her own account :rip:

girl. she faked the boomerang :rip:

Uhmm see you next week then, i kinda hate its always pain in the 4ss with her releases. 

Just announce it , drop the presave and cd vinyl pre orders and go you mother f ucker.

1 minute ago, Famekillers said:

her team really has no faith in LG7 huh because why they choose the same date as DWAS vinyl

 

kicongun.png

The lead is DWAS after all, we are getting a HAC album instead

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.